Potential UK 370Z Nismo Buyer - Future Values and other questions

scz4

12 hours ago, Willsy1980 said:

I stand corrected, don't know why I though Bridgestones ? All I know is they are crap :lol:

But knew 100% those were not stock tyres :) 

I'm confident Bridgestone potenza was the standard, when I bought mine I specifically specified I wanted OEM tyres fitted as part of the deal and she came with 4 new Bridgestones, which I've never had any real complaints about. 

I have found tyre pressures can upset the TC though. I've seen mine flash on occasionly particularly when doing a quick pull out on a sharp turn but it can only be a handful of times in two years. Certainly never on a hard pull

• Like 1

Enjoying reading this thread but felt like defending the Z after your TD feedback, it really is a nice weekender! Throwing back to Loadmasters comment "Most here probably own a Z because they enjoy ownership of a relatively rare and different car".. which is so true. A true head turner. Would love it with a digi speedo though.

You're gonna love the Supra, its wayy newer and lets face it BMW do build a car you can really drive. Oh sorry I meant Toyota! 😜.

Best of luck deciding... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1