Bedford Autodrome - noise worries?

Evening everyone, hope you're having a good Easter bh.

I was hoping to book my 350z onto a track day at Bedford Autodrome but I have heard they are quite strict with noise. I have a Miltek cat back system which I thought was a stock system when I first bought the car as it didn't seem loud. Has anyone else taken their 350 to Bedford Autodrome and did you have any issues with the noise limits?

Cheers

Paul

Done a few trackdays at Bedford with a Cobra non-res system and stock Cats, didn't have any issues with the static test or drive by. My mate with High Flow Cats and Cobra resonated system did get a couple of warnings as he was coming close to the Drive by limits but they are reasonable and work with you 

8 hours ago, FancyTeapot said:

Interesting. Did you have to do a noise test? If so what did it read?

No, I think I read that they measure the driveby noise rather than doing a static test.

As Ekona says though, Miltek sounds almost like stock so I think you will have zero problems.

Very surprised they didn’t do a static test, I’ve never done an MSV day where they didn’t do one. That said, it’s the drive by rather than the static that catches people out, but I’m 99% sure you’ll be fine :) 

1 hour ago, Ekona said:

Very surprised they didn’t do a static test, I’ve never done an MSV day where they didn’t do one

I think they must of changed it last year, If I remember correctly I done 3 trackdays at Bedford last year. 2 with MSVT and 1 with Javelin and they only done a static test at the Javelin one.

@FancyTeapot if you are really worried about it and located near to Bedford you should be able to pop down to an upcoming trackday and ask for a noise test. Or picking up a cheap decibel meter yourself will give you a rough idea

Thanks for all your advice / feedback. I would get it tested there beforehand but I was thinking about going to their evening track day next Monday so its last minute. I get the feeling I'll be ok but I may not give it the full beans near the noise detectors! 

Yeah, I'm not going there anymore since I've got rid of stock exhaust. They failed 'stock?'  McLaren 570s on static test in front of me...

While ago I was black flagged in my almost stock CRX, it was hitting V-TEC just before and after last hairpin, just next to the mic lol...

These days I just got Doni or Snetterton, I don't bother to do static, very relaxed on drive by, and amazing tracks. Much better than Bedford imo

Depending on your exhaust tips, I've got a couple of Decibel Devils for sale (just need to amend my 'for sale' thread) - of the 2.5" variety.
I recently just bought a 5" DD for my new exhaust too. They do help, even if it's a few db's, can get you by the day and take 2 mins to fit.
I've not done this circuit yet but it's one I'd like to try this year once my car is sorted.