Go Japan

Payco

Ok, further to my post regarding interest for this show earlier today I have already had a response confirming we have a club stand for Sunday 25th September. Please book yourself a ticket on our club stand and pay for it using the link below. Our club stand code is 776001 which you must use to get allocated to our stand. Scroll down on the link and go to register your car on a club stand, enter your details and the club code. You will then need to separately buy an admission ticket for £19.  Once completed please add your name to the list, copy and paste as usual to keep the list rolling. More details to follow nearer the time.

https://www.gojapan.co.uk/club-stands

Payco - Datsun 510 SSS Paid 

Edited by Payco
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Payco      -      Datsun 510 SSS Paid

Nismoandy    350z                    Paid 

Seb- 350z                                    Paid
Archtects   -  370z Nismo         Paid

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Payco said:

Guys . We need more attendees for this show. I may need to merge with some other cars if we don’t. 

Is it because Its in September so its quite a bit away? Who would we join up with?

• Like 1

Need to get closer to the date so no panic. I have to request a stand early in the year so makes sense to post it up then as we do for all shows. 

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Guys. Anymore interest in this great show at a great venue. YouTube link from last year to wet the appetite and we are on the clip.

Edited by Payco

• 4 weeks later...

Seb- 350z                                   Paid
Borris 370z                                Paid

7 hours ago, Tobezzz said:

Hi Guys, is this still going ahead? I have entry tickets for the day regardless so I will be going. Is anyone else?

I hope so. I just booked the club Stan thing and got tickets yesterday 😂

On 09/08/2022 at 18:08, Borris said:

If anyone is going to this from south east. Me and my NSX bud are rolling up together. Maybe try make a convoy out of it? 

I'm in Reading if that's en route? I put the club stand code in when I got my tickets as well! I just haven't seen much more posted about the event.

7 hours ago, Tobezzz said:

I'm in Reading if that's en route? I put the club stand code in when I got my tickets as well! I just haven't seen much more posted about the event.

Hi mate. Would you do the m25 towards Oxted? There is a services there where we could all meet? 

Seb- 350z                                   Paid
Borris 370z                                Paid

Tobezzz.     350z.                      Paid

Yes guys. This is going ahead as per previous years. Sorry been away for two weeks and only just got back. You will only be allowed on the club stand IF you have put the club stand code as per my original post. Non Zeds wanting to attend can you please PM me as this is a club only event and we need to consider insurance, liability and of course our club rep.

I’m am travelling from Hayward’s Heath so a couple of local cars are following me. I will share details of our ore show meet point at Brands nearer the time.
Martin 

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Payco said:

Yes guys. This is going ahead as per previous years. Sorry been away for two weeks and only just got back. You will only be allowed on the club stand IF you have put the club stand code as per my original post. Non Zeds wanting to attend can you please PM me as this is a club only event and we need to consider insurance, liability and of course our club rep.

I’m am travelling from Hayward’s Heath so a couple of local cars are following me. I will share details of the day as we will be doing a cook out etc and our pre show meet point at Brands nearer the time.
Martin 

On 15/08/2022 at 18:51, Payco said:

I’m am travelling from Hayward’s Heath so a couple of local cars are following me. I will share details of our ore show meet point at Brands nearer the time.
Martin 

Hello, talking about the clubstand thing, do you mean clicking the link, put the clubstand number in and the vehicle details?

I’ll tag along following you up with my mate with the NSX if that’s alright? 

On 14/04/2022 at 12:11, Payco said:

Ok, further to my post regarding interest for this show earlier today I have already had a response confirming we have a club stand for Sunday 25th September. Please book yourself a ticket on our club stand and pay for it using the link below. Our club stand code is 776001 which you must use to get allocated to our stand. Scroll down on the link and go to register your car on a club stand, enter your details and the club code. You will then need to separately buy an admission ticket for £19.  Once completed please add your name to the list, copy and paste as usual to keep the list rolling. More details to follow nearer the time.

https://www.gojapan.co.uk/club-stands

Payco - Datsun 510 SSS Paid 

I’ve been to brands hatch a lot of times before, but never on a stand. Is there any facilities to wash my car down after the drive there. Or shall I bring a few 5L water bottles 😂

• Like 1