[SOLD]For sale 370z Nismo V1 #162 - MUST GO! £19.5K- NOW SOLD

RDON

1 hour ago, RDON said:

photos don't do the interior justice, its nicer infront of you! its beats the cloth interior hands down.

With the mk1 i know someone that got the alcantara door cards and kneepads from the mk2. The alcantara door cards come with GT Edition as well. Improved over stock. 

There are some ppl that arent willing to do any mods themselves that would still buy for sure. 

40 minutes ago, Killick.z said:

At that price it's a giveaway! 😬 

bottom is falling out of the zeds with current cost of living crisis, someone is going to get a cracking car 

• Like 1

On 14/08/2022 at 18:02, Willsy1980 said:

Can only think the current climate with stupid energy and fuel prices are having a negative effect. Hate to see them sell so cheap, devalues the cars.

Just for fun I enter my Z's reg into WBAC every week or so. It fluctuates wildly and today's valuation, with one minor wheel scuff and a few small stone marks on the front declared, along with current mileage, was £23,250. That's just £250 less than I paid for it 18 months ago.

17 onwards Z tend to hold value better. My first Nismo 17 platei bought at £26000 racked up 8,000 miles i sold at £25800 was for sale recently at £26999....Thats 30,000 miles later and crashing through Halfords...

Plus it was registered a month before meaning £600 road tax. 

Edited by GranTurismoEra
  • Like 2

• RDON changed the title to For sale 370z Nismo V1 #162 - MUST GO! £19.5K- NOW SOLD