Japfest convoy Berkshire

Steve1

I’m looking forward to coming to Japfest in my 370z Nismo, and meeting others at the stand. It’s my first car show I’m coming to with the club 😊

I just thought I’d give a shout out to see if anyone local to Berkshire area wants to convoy to Japfest?

give me a shout if anyone is interested, otherwise hope to see you there

Steve 

2 hours ago, Roamy said:

I wont leave too early if I can help it, I did hear there might be a convoy from chieveley services if you want to meet up and head to that? I'm pretty easy. @Steve1

Yea Chieveley services is good as I’ll be going past there anyway 👍

I’ve seen members mention it’s a good idea to get to the show early before traffic is bad (I’ve not been before myself).

let me know when you have details re a convoy at Chieveley/meet up 👍

14 hours ago, Steve1 said:

Yea Chieveley services is good as I’ll be going past there anyway 👍

I’ve seen members mention it’s a good idea to get to the show early before traffic is bad (I’ve not been before myself).

let me know when you have details re a convoy at Chieveley/meet up 👍

Sweet, theres a guy on the FB group for this club also in BSK and also going to Chivelely so we can meet up in BSK and head to that service once we have the details. 

Just as a heads up guys you have to be in before 9am or they won't let you on the club stand:

CLUB ENTRY: From 07:00
DO NOT ARRIVE EARLY. YOU WILL NOT BE GRANTED ENTRY BEFORE 07:00.
Vehicles must be parked on club stands by 09:00. Any club cars who arrive after 09:00 WILL NOT be allowed inside the show and will have to park in the Public Car Park.

9 hours ago, Roamy said:

Sweet, theres a guy on the FB group for this club also in BSK and also going to Chivelely so we can meet up in BSK and head to that service once we have the details. 

I can meet you at Chieveley services, what time will you be there? I think we would need to leave in good time to get to Silverstone 

7 hours ago, Bunning said:

Just as a heads up guys you have to be in before 9am or they won't let you on the club stand:

CLUB ENTRY: From 07:00
DO NOT ARRIVE EARLY. YOU WILL NOT BE GRANTED ENTRY BEFORE 07:00.
Vehicles must be parked on club stands by 09:00. Any club cars who arrive after 09:00 WILL NOT be allowed inside the show and will have to park in the Public Car Park.

Thanks for the heads up 👍

2 hours ago, JWMarsden said:

Chieveley services is on my way so I’m definitely interested, do we have a time for getting there?

it’s about an hour away from Silverstone, also don’t want to risk not being able to get on the club stand!

I’m thinking best to leave Chieveley no later than 7:30am. So can meet at Chieveley before then?

12 hours ago, Steve1 said:

I’m thinking best to leave Chieveley no later than 7:30am. So can meet at Chieveley before then?

Yeah that sounds about right, I think i'll aim to get there for about 7am so I can grab some breakfast first!

Does anyone know how bad the traffic is when you get there? No sure how long it would take to get in, i've not been before

17 minutes ago, JWMarsden said:

Yeah that sounds about right, I think i'll aim to get there for about 7am so I can grab some breakfast first!

Does anyone know how bad the traffic is when you get there? No sure how long it would take to get in, i've not been before

Last year I got there for 08:30 and went straight in no queue. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, cam_Fearn said:

I'm currently trying to gather some more Z's to meet at Chieveley services. Shall we just arrange to meet there at 7:00/7:15 and leave 7:30 then?

Yeah that sounds like a plan. 

4 hours ago, cam_Fearn said:

I'm currently trying to gather some more Z's to meet at Chieveley services. Shall we just arrange to meet there at 7:00/7:15 and leave 7:30 then?

Sounds good to me 👍 I’ll arrive for 7am. Where abouts at the Chieveley services are we all meeting exactly?