RAYS Wheels - Style or Code References? 2017 V2 Nismo Standard Fitment

Loadmaster

Good question, have no answer and they are not listed in the Nismo catalogue either. EDIT: Or Nengun

Guess if you take one off there will be some marking on them ? What was the reason for needing it ?

Edited by Willsy1980
  • Thanks 1

Curiosity mainly, but had been thinking also about different centre caps and lug nuts. There are plenty of lug nut sets available, but I can only find those with fitment to aftermarket wheel options, not OEM.  

• Like 1

Ah right. I was looking at centre caps too. Tried 3 sets and non fit. 52/54 54/56 and 56/58 All too big or to small. No idea what they hell they used :lol: Might just take the dremel to the stock ones and take the nissan badge off and glue the new tops on.

As for the lug nuts, as long as the contact point is the same shape they will be fine.

fronts - Nissan part number D0CMM-3GM3A

rears Nissan part number D0CMM-3GM3B

not sure on the centre cap part numbers though

I read somewhere that the centre caps are the same as all other Nissan centre caps, note, juke etc. Just need to get the right colour to match the wheels

Edited by dave_7
  • Thanks 1

On 24/03/2022 at 21:14, Willsy1980 said:

Ah right. I was looking at centre caps too. Tried 3 sets and non fit. 52/54 54/56 and 56/58 All too big or to small. No idea what they hell they used :lol: Might just take the dremel to the stock ones and take the nissan badge off and glue the new tops on.

As for the lug nuts, as long as the contact point is the same shape they will be fine.

And there lies the problem. It's been confirmed from a few sources that there are no aftermarket lug nuts that are compatible with standard RAYS V2 wheels.

On 24/03/2022 at 21:14, Willsy1980 said:

I did exactly this and glued Nismo tops onto them. As there seem to be no aftermarket centre caps that i could get to fit!

It was a lot easier than i was expecting to drill out the Nissan emblems, its just glue at the back that you drill through, and then they pop off. And there was no damage to the caps.

0D647F18-A65A-435E-96EF-DDF6746C8B8D.jpeg.6ab99c0d3afe8cedc47727a36584b7f4.jpeg

Edited by davidv10
  • Like 2