Nuvver new zedder

Hey there folks. Was recently adopted by a 2005 350z gt in the delicious LeMans sunset and it makes me happy. 

Loved em since the first I saw and a 2 year obsession of hunting the right car followed

Here she is, glowing in the Sunday sunshine at jap2jap at heskin hall20220320_113150.jpg.c1bb43490db6844c48e1baf4d461fb6c.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks guys. Will no doubt be catchin some of you at the shows over the summer. I'll be at jap2jap again now I know about it, kinda stumbled on it, and japfest

So here is a shot of my old motor,  '98 celica sr sadly scrapped after 13 years of ownership and another of20190805_121820.jpg.b0303495ea4baf4694e154da55656b42.jpg20220304_123158.jpg.83e16e2f0d895e74cf328f160780317a.jpg my little ray of sunshine😎

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ledfut said:

I'll be at jap2jap again now I know about it, kinda stumbled on it.......

There is another in 3 weeks, so i'll be going again. This is pretty good for finding all the local stuff https://www.carcalendar.co.uk/search Me and a number of lads from the RS4OC try and get to one a week where possible, be good to have another Z along :) 

9 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

How far is this meeting from Bristol 🤔

Its a good 6hr drive I would expect. We have been looking to find something in the midlands for summer, one of the lads in our group chat is in Bristol so need to find something suitable he can join us at too, once decided I can DM you details if you like ?

11 hours ago, Liam Hopson said:

Welcome man 🤙 lovely Z! Look after her 😍

Ha you are kidding right? My car cleaning has become a running joke with the neighbours! 

New w and kidney braces a couple o week ago and sortin the scabby wheels next. She'll soon be lookin as she should

• Like 1