The last farewell

mbs

Well after over 16 years there isn't a Z in my garage, 5 years with a 350z Gt and 11 years with my 370z, 40th anniversary edition. I finally decided that the 370 was getting a bit long in the tooth and as Nissan weren't bringing the new Z to the UK I must look elsewhere, I had a look at an Audi TT a Porsche Cayman S but finally settled on a gorgeous Jaguar F Type 3.0 V6 Dynamic Coupe in Corris Grey with the black exterior pack. It sounds fantastic and is in a different league from the 370 re ride, comfort and cabin quality.

This has left me with a few bits and pieces and if anyone wants a 350 space saver together with the required spacers to fit a 370 you can have them if you pick them up and a £50 donation to Club funds.

I will still keep looking in on the forum and helping if I can.

Cheers

Malcolm

20220314_134655.jpg

• Like 6

7 hours ago, mbs said:

Well after over 16 years there isn't a Z in my garage, 5 years with a 350z Gt and 11 years with my 370z, 40th anniversary edition. I finally decided that the 370 was getting a bit long in the tooth and as Nissan weren't bringing the new Z to the UK I must look elsewhere, I had a look at an Audi TT a Porsche Cayman S but finally settled on a gorgeous Jaguar F Type 3.0 V6 Dynamic Coupe in Corris Grey with the black exterior pack. It sounds fantastic and is in a different league from the 370 re ride, comfort and cabin quality.

This has left me with a few bits and pieces and if anyone wants a 350 space saver together with the required spacers to fit a 370 you can have them if you pick them up and a £50 donation to Club funds.

I will still keep looking in on the forum and helping if I can.

Cheers

Malcolm

20220314_134655.jpg

sorry to see you move out from the zed, I might be going down the same path. its weird that i have looked at similar option replacements to my Zed like you lol. the supercharged would be my choice or the SVR. 

the BMW 850i is a beast too.

have fun in the jag.

On 16/03/2022 at 19:35, stevezzz said:

that's the one car I would change my Z for, my neighbour has one in the same colour 👍that's a bit of  an extreme drive!

The drive looks worse than it is

• 3 weeks later...