Worst door ding I've ever had!

HEADPHONES

This happened this morning at work car park.

I reckon it must be a rear passenger where their door arches over their rear wheel.

And colleagues call me paranoid parking so close in the corner of our car park so that only one side of my car is exposed to ding risks.

IMG_20220304_131545.jpg

Screenshot_2022-03-04-15-31-42-032_com.whatsapp.jpg

IMG-20220304-WA0003.jpeg

• Sad 5

Sorry for your pain, when it happened to me it's all I could see for weeks.

I had a very Sharp ding in my door a while back, right in the middle, there a post on here somewhere.

Took it to a local (at the time) dent guy (painless removal etc) he had to use an electric current to soften the metal to get it out. Luckily for me it somehow hadn't taken the paint off so it was salvageable.

He did a great job but in certain lights I could still see a warped area as I was looking for it but to someone who was unaware, they wouldn't notice it 

• Like 1

That's really bad luck, must have been such a smack and as you say a rear door corner no doubt. Hate car park parking for this very reason, regular dings are bad enough. Could have been matey, regroup and you'll get it sorted soon enough. 

• Like 1