MidlandZ Breakfast Meet - Sunday 20th March

So I thought I’d just add this as I’ve been to a few meets now generally with the same group but I don’t really get to know anyone as it’s so busy. So I thought I’d just put a few details down about me and if you want to do the same feel free. 
Car - DARK BLUE 350z DK57 RZR

Sam Dakin 

38 years old 

from Malvern Worcestershire 

1 wife , 1 child a boy 8 years old. 
work as a plumbing and heating engineer mainly in boiler servicing and repair. 
👍

• Like 4

Well for me...

Andy Muxlow

Car - Silver 350Z A20 MUX

1 Wife and 1 Ex wife... 2grown up boys aged 26 and 21. 

Work as a training instructor for IPAF powered access and PASMA towers. Also a photographer looking to grow my portfolio with weddings and stuff.

• Like 4

Christian Brown 

Ripe ol age of 27 

Azure de 

1 fiancé multiple furry and scaley children, 

I am a lvl 3 vehicle tech and @Monkey1983 ‘s tech as well, I’m well acquainted with jap cars and 350s especially. Do mostly everything in my job with fabricating and welding.

Worcester based 

• Like 2

Hi everyone, just to let you know that I’ve uploaded last week’s epic Midlands Z meet and drive out to the Cotswolds to YouTube (link in bio). I think we captured everyone’s car, quite a job considering how many Zs there were! I’ve edited out Julies crying going up Fish Hill, but if you ask me at Japfest, I’ll happily show you!!😂

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCesG-wRz9ReUBq_2bHWv5bQ

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Phil T said:

Hi everyone, just to let you know that I’ve uploaded last week’s epic Midlands Z meet and drive out to the Cotswolds to YouTube (link in bio). I think we captured everyone’s car, quite a job considering how many Zs there were! I’ve edited out Julies crying going up Fish Hill, but if you ask me at Japfest, I’ll happily show you!!😂

Excellent!! 😂

2 hours ago, Phil T said:

Gonna have to see the Fish Hill video Phil! 😂