INCARNATION Brighton Saturday 23rd April 2022

andy james

In Brighton so thought I would wet the appetite of those attending Saturday and show those that aren’t coming what a great event they are missing out on showing their z. Cars will be parked in their club groups as per the cars in the photos just taken.

F01BD6E1-C600-4002-B7DC-260583F15A6D.jpeg

2975B86D-1255-40C1-B13E-0B9A9BF7871E.jpeg

EE60AEAE-CDFC-4EFE-B54B-1CBFA284CCBE.jpeg

Edited by Payco
  • Like 3

I don’t want to leave this until the last minute but there are now 3 spaces still available so get in quick and add your name to the list.

Can the members on the current list send me their email address via pm so I can send a club pass, full instructions and a show map. 
You will need to print off the pass and display on arrival.

We only have spaces for 15 cars so please don’t forward the tickets on to anyone because the weather looks good the night before as I will turn away anyone who is not on the list.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday.
Andy.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, andy james said:

I don’t want to leave this until the last minute but there are now 3 spaces still available so get in quick and add your name to the list.

Can the members on the current list send me their email address via pm so I can send a club pass, full instructions and a show map. 
You will need to print off the pass and display on arrival.

We only have spaces for 15 cars so please don’t forward the tickets on to anyone because the weather looks good the night before as I will turn away anyone who is not on the list.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday.
Andy.

Can you give me an idea on timings for this Andy to see if I can make it work please? An early start isn't a problem, but I have other commitments early afternoon

What would be useful to know is if once there and displaying, are the cars 'locked-in" so to speak and can't leave until a certain time in the afternoon? 

Cheers

1 hour ago, andy james said:

We need to be on the stand by 9 am. I’m sure you would be able to drift off after lunch. 

I will be forwarding the passes to those who have requested them when I get home from work this evening.

Thanks Andy, I'll give it some thought by the evening to see if I can get it to work. Will message you here if it does.

Are you meeting elsewhere first and arriving en-masse? 

• Like 1

Just got back from popping down to Brighton to see Andy and the few that showed up today. Sad to see that once again guys put their names down for a show and never appear or have the courtesy to let Andy know in this instance.. As a co event organiser I can say personally it’s a lot of effort and if you put your name down to attend unless something untoward happens we expect you to attend. A message to Andy saying you could not come today is not a lot to ask. Well done and thanks Andy again. See you at Ace. 
Martin 

• Like 4

What a cracker Jack of a day!  Cheers Andy for organising and like you said a freebie event in such a great location! 

Great meeting up with the zed gang, always a pleasure.

Once again my face feels hotter than the sun! Absolutely frazzled :D

• Like 3

Nice meeting you all. I only went west of where we were. Where the jdms were parked. Never went past dukes. Spent too much time chatting. Didnt get to chat to GT5 EXY. Lots of necks broken with the Nardo Grey widebody. 

Some other Z scattered around. Only saw the ones our side. See you guys at Ace Cafe. 

IMG_20220423_093753.jpg

IMG_20220423_114649.jpg

IMG_20220423_114702.jpg

IMG_20220423_114731.jpg

IMG_20220423_114659.jpg

IMG_20220423_114728.jpg

Edited by GranTurismoEra
  • Like 5

Many thanks guys for supporting the club today.

Fantastic venue, weather was a spot on and  lots of very diverse cars from all Marques.

Events like this may be a thing of the past soon due to the EV evangelist brigade.

We queued for nearly an hour to get in and were told by a marshal that the Green Party council forgot  to close Madeira Drive last night in anticipation and several strategically abandoned vehicles stopped entry until the police towed them off!

Hopefully we will have an opportunity to attend next year.

This car speaks volumes for petrol heads, classic car enthusiasts and just the freedom to do what you want. Lol.

79C6F88C-9291-47F1-AE57-FCD65B42DC7F.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Haha 1