Jacked Up 370?

ibrakeformoose

Anything is possible, but you’d be looking as custom kit which won’t be cheap. As much as you love the car, it will sell at the right price so I’d look at trying something else instead, even if you take a bit of a hit on yours to do it. Better driving something than nothing. 

Stick with your original plan and trade it in for something :) 

Edited by Ekona

Thanks, yo're probably right but as mine is on the register, despite the mileage all I'm getting is stupid trade offers and private buyers who just want to underbid the trade even.

I'm taking a big hit already selling the car (2017/67) for £16k, so I might be tempted to pull the trigger on even an expensive suspension kit for it as she's superb really.. and I've only just put a full Invidia on her too..

• Like 1

Yes, they're offering £22k, but with it being on the register, I doubt they'd honour it. I would also have to get someone to drive it to them for me as I can't get in it any more.. 

The best trade offer I have for it, knowing its on the register, is £15k with the standard exhaust, but I'd let it go for £16.5k with standard and new Invidia Gemini, so you'd think that'd be a bargain for someone.. apparently not,. I've even offered installments for people I know as its such a good car.. ultimately, I'll have to let it go unless I can find a away of getting into it (and out of it!)

Tbh I’d be taking £15k for a Cat D car that’s six years old. Assuming no finance outstanding, that’s plenty to buy you something interesting. :)

No chance of your back improving? Say, six months down the line so you can keep it? I’ve had spinal surgery too (although obvs there’s different ones!), so to an extent I know what you’re going through. 

2 hours ago, Tomato said:

I thought we buy any car do collect, used twice before, as long as accurate with the description have honoured the amount they have quoted.

Nope, you have to take to them and you can't be 100% sure they've factored in the register.. a chap I know with an Abarth was quoted £10k and when he turned up they offered him £130 (I kid you not!!)

2 hours ago, DoogyRev said:

if you're going to lift it the question would be by how much?, it won't just be the suspension, you would prob need bigger wheels to make it look right. which would also mean some serious arch work. 

nissan-370z-z-adventure-by-yokohama-rubb

OOOOOOHHHH.. now you've got me thinking!!

8 minutes ago, Payco said:

Not me buddy . My 350z and Nismo 370z were both Iowered on Tein springs. 

Oh my bad, can't remember who that was then :shrug:

Edit it was @parello9  . . .  I got the first letter right 😂

Edited by DoogyRev

2 hours ago, ibrakeformoose said:

Nope, you have to take to them and you can't be 100% sure they've factored in the register.. a chap I know with an Abarth was quoted £10k and when he turned up they offered him £130 (I kid you not!!)

Wow, that is shocking 🤯

Do you have any pics of the cat D damage? Often that really helps reassure a buyer and also gives them some chance of selling it on in future. It would help with the sale. 

Otherwise I think you might have to swallow the bitter pill and go trade? Bagging the car is going to be expensive and in reality it wont add any sell on value to the car if you intend to move it on later down the line. 

On 24/02/2022 at 12:01, ibrakeformoose said:

Yes, they're offering £22k, but with it being on the register, I doubt they'd honour it. I would also have to get someone to drive it to them for me as I can't get in it any more.. 

Why are you not taking that very good offer? Are WBAC not aware of the Cat D situation?

And surely someone can be found to drive it to your local branch if push comes to shove... If I were local I'd do it for you!

• Like 1