Supercharger upgrade

secretstar07979

Hello

A bit of advice needed please 

I am running the GTM 1.5 supercharger set up.  With a smaller pulley the last dyno was 491bhp. My question is what options do I have for more power? I don't really want to go down the TT route due to the expense. I was thinking a larger supercharger.  Due to the current set up would it be a case of installing a larger supercharger capable of creating more boost? Or will I need to start from scratch with a new set up? 

13 hours ago, secretstar07979 said:

Hello

A bit of advice needed please 

I am running the GTM 1.5 supercharger set up.  With a smaller pulley the last dyno was 491bhp. My question is what options do I have for more power? I don't really want to go down the TT route due to the expense. I was thinking a larger supercharger.  Due to the current set up would it be a case of installing a larger supercharger capable of creating more boost? Or will I need to start from scratch with a new set up? 

Unless you build the motor, I'd say don't go any higher.

I know they get loads more power in the USA but a lot of that is down to using E85 (an easy extra 100hp), and if you're on the USA Z groups, you'll also see lots of blown motor posts, so they're clearly pushing the envelope, and past it. 

• Like 1