JDM COMBE Saturday 9th July 2022

andy james

Excellent show and the weather was spot on! Many thanks to all of you for arriving promptly as the space we had been allocated for our stand was rather tight.

Good too see some of the hard core old brigade and some new members too.

See you next year.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Monkey1983 said:

I hate pictures , like what do you do with your hands 🤷‍♂️ 🤣

Pretend to be a teapot 🤗

Lovely to pop over and see the club, all cars were looking AMAZING!!! Big thanks to @andy james for taking the time and effort to get the job done as per. 

1180411873_IMG_20220709_142536769_HDR2.jpg.718ae5156faaa7f6e32790ca84575abf.jpg

1687618252_IMG_20220709_091239558_HDR2.jpg.a0e651ff34c43991c6a6a44831700095.jpg

• Like 7

2 hours ago, andy james said:

Excellent show and the weather was spot on! Many thanks to all of you for arriving promptly as the space we had been allocated for our stand was rather tight.

Good too see some of the hard core old brigade and some new members too.

See you next year.

I shall see you before next year 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Justthejedi said:

Really enjoyed the show today, great circuit, great friendly vibe and great zed owners, what more could you want!  Had a fun convoy back up the M5 with Azurez33. 👍😉

100% yes it was and Haha yes we did 😂 even if half the other drivers couldn’t be bothered to move over 😂

8 hours ago, Monkey1983 said:

Here you go because RX7 owners can’t edit a picture. 

82D12D87-6506-42B1-BC21-8BEB212BB680.jpeg

Apparently we can’t 😂 

7 hours ago, davey_83 said:

Looks as if CDB has one massive ear 🤣

I can’t unsee this now 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Azurez33 said:

100% yes it was and Haha yes we did 😂 even if half the other drivers couldn’t be bothered to move over 😂

Middle lane hoggers eh! 😏 I saw you come onto the M5 just ahead of me, the purple really pops in the sun, looked gorgeous. The x2 white JDM Legacy estates were nice too. I thought there would be more Jap cars going back up but as soon as I left Combe.......nothing! hey-ho! 

Was a great day out, I was pretty busy the whole day with track action (on and watching) and walking around.  Sorry didn’t get time to speak to many people but had to leave early, should have more time at the Gaydon meet next month.  

Need to change the Tomei for future track days as was told it’s too loud even tho I passed the static test 🙄 (and yes I had a bung)

• Like 1

Thanks for organising, @AndyJames, my son and I had a fantastic time—so much so he asked immediately as we left if we could come back next year.

Great chatting to quite a few fellow members, really friendly and knowledgeable, felt special being included. Just sorry I didn't get to chat to more folk on the stand!

In case anyone was curious, we thought the parade laps were great and would definitely recommend them. Would be awesome to be part of a big Z track convoy next year!

Edited by HXD
  • Like 3

Hi all sorry for the late post had a busy week! Thanks for organising  @andy james

I was 2nd to arrive next to @Cals_350z. Had a great morning chatting to some of you guys then spent most the day by the track or walking around. Was hoping to get chatting to more of you but by the time I got back late afternoon most had left haha. Some amazing looking zeds though great to see! This was the first show mine has been to in the 5.5 years I've owned it

Loads more to do to mine just didn't have time to get it all fitted beforehand 

IMG-20220712-WA0013.jpg.2cf2a8d6b628a225d3294a90c689b797.jpg

20220709_154437.jpg.38447b298dff0b6b1291c514d50886c0.jpg

IMG-20220712-WA0010.jpg.76cf6a3c9339ac569018f13ffaa21412.jpg

Edited by RoadHog
  • Like 4