JDM COMBE Saturday 9th July 2022

andy james

I received my vehicle pass yesterday, we're in H6-8a, says to arrive between 7.30 and 7.50am. Early start for me then, I'll need to get up at 5 and out the door by 5.45 as it's a good 2 hours from Rugby. I'm not going to go cross country like before, i didn't see any Jap cars so I'll go M6/M42/M5/M4, bound to link up with some convoys.😃

• Like 1

Sorry guys, I can no longer make this, so will have to give up my spot.

My ticket is up for grabs if anyone wants to take my place? It's just a car pass with no personal/vehicle details on, so transferable. Admits driver & up to 3 passengers. Message me if interested. 

Thanks,

STZ.

• Sad 2

Hi all,

Has anyone still not received their tickets? Ordered mine in February and still haven’t had anything, even contacted Combe and they haven’t responded. As it stands it looks like I won’t be making it because I don’t have any tickets, which is a huge shame. 

1 hour ago, Cals_350z said:

Most people have them, and Combe aren’t responding so I’m guessing mine has been lost somewhere. Money down the drain.

Take it easy chap. 
The ticket deadline was extended for this show so they have as lot to get sorted etc. Not everyone gets their tickets at the same time. The show is next weekend so plenty of time. For your information I’ve not got mine yet and I organised the stand!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cals_350z said:

Most people have them, and Combe aren’t responding so I’m guessing mine has been lost somewhere. Money down the drain.

I am sure administration will answer the phone at castle combe Monday to Friday between 9 and 5, its not that difficult to contact them

UPDATE: Combe have responded saying they sent my tickets out over a week ago first class, and if they don’t arrive by end of the day tomorrow they’ll send me out replacements - result! Do we have a meet location/time before we head in or are we just meeting there? 

I’m coming from Northamptonshire so an early start for me😬

So apparently when I bought my tickets I only bought the track pass and not a general ticket.  So I’m not on the stand and have to buy a ticket on the morning…. Even though I used the club code… and there’s 100% chance I can’t get a club ticket

And they didn’t think that was a bit strange…?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Defacake said:

So apparently when I bought my tickets I only bought the track pass and not a general ticket.  So I’m not on the stand and have to buy a ticket on the morning…. Even though I used the club code… and there’s 100% chance I can’t get a club ticket

just buy StormstroooperZ pass of him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Defacake said:

Why not phone administration @combe i am sure they would be able to do something for you

4 minutes ago, ShortPaul said:

Why not phone administration @combe i am sure they would be able to do something for you

Yes @Defacake, contact Combe and they should be able to sort it - my tickets got lost in the post and they've sent out brand new ones for me first class (hopefully arriving tomorrow), they're really helpful!

3 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

Ah I did and they said all spaces are full and 100% no chance getting on, luckily I got stormtroopers ticket he doesn’t need anymore.  

big thanks again @StormtrooperZ❤️

• Like 4