Burger badge change.

MONKEYSOCKS

Yep, on my 350z years ago. If you fit on the front you will need to sand down the two noddles  on the bumper underneath the OEM badge. Remove with a gentle heat gun and dental floss or fishing line. In behind the badges 

BF4E895F-759E-45EA-869D-9891FBF6A2D7.jpeg

Edited by Payco

1 hour ago, MONKEYSOCKS said:

Nice motor,guessing that's an ark grip exhaust as well? Very nice. Thanks for that, I'll see if that company ships to the UK. :thumbs:

Yep Ark dual grip. Had one on my 359z and 370z Nismo 

22F363E3-49E6-4396-93A7-D54C4D7A8F8E.jpeg

Edited by Payco

On 13/02/2022 at 16:01, alexgv1 said:

They look nice Christian, how’s the motor coming along? Mine is mostly untouched except a Z1 Motorsports gearbox mount since we spoke. 

Hey mate, things are good at my end, still saving my pennies, has the gearbox made a difference?

15 hours ago, MONKEYSOCKS said:

Hey mate, things are good at my end, still saving my pennies, has the gearbox made a difference?

It’s a nice direct shift but I’ve gotten used to it now. I think the diff bushings made a bigger difference. Looking at taking care of the paint/bodywork when I have time off in March. 

On 15/02/2022 at 12:08, alexgv1 said:

It’s a nice direct shift but I’ve gotten used to it now. I think the diff bushings made a bigger difference. Looking at taking care of the paint/bodywork when I have time off in March. 

Sure it'll look top mate! Have looked into a few body shops for paint correction and the quotes have been insane. 

• Like 1