Show me your wheels!!!!

SPAXY

just about to do a wheel change as part of my spring project,just wondering what you guys have on your cars.

currently running a set of ENKEI RPF1  18" 9.5J FRONT 10.5J REAR ET 15 OFFSET.

lookng for something same size,with plenty of concave aggressive look.possibly going a matt bronze or maybe gold,just looking for some inspiration because theres so many nice rims out there.

the ENKEI will be coming up for sale soon.

Z3.jpg

Z4.jpg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, pintopete58 said:

Well I've bought a 370 end of October got get a bit of work done when weather improves then I'll see what they look like then then it'll be keep or sell

ok mate,just wondering as a freind was after a set.

Not the type of wheel you are looking for but hopefully gives you an idea of bronze on a black 350, this is a very light bronze and I think a gold/ dark bronze would look great, I'll keep an eye out for when the Enkei are up for sale 

bedford_cropped.jpg.82ada5bfa97e3ecf99d12d115737877c.jpgside_350z_crp.jpg.6f473a317eb366bbe3f8c691dca4b966.jpg

Edited by Ry-B
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ry-B said:

Not the type of wheel you are looking for but hopefully gives you an idea of bronze on a black 350, this is a very light bronze and I think a gold/ dark bronze would look great, I'll keep an eye out for when the Enkei are up for sale 

bedford_cropped.jpg.82ada5bfa97e3ecf99d12d115737877c.jpgside_350z_crp.jpg.6f473a317eb366bbe3f8c691dca4b966.jpg

Look very similar to Rota Torque. Really like that colour, I had Matt bronze on my Skyline and loved them. Yeah keep an eye out should be for sale this week if not definitely next week.