New to the forum

Hi all, 

Some of you may recognise the name as ive been round a while but never actually been active on the forum so I want to just make this welcome message 🤙😊

Here are a few pics from a couple meets last year in the Z , hoping to get to more this year for sure!

Would also if I'm allowed like to introduce to those who aren't aware of the page I run called Planet Jap where you can win amazing performance parts and accessories for your jap! 

You will probably see me at the shows and events this year trading so be sure to come say hello I love meeting new people especially Z owners!! 🤙

Screenshot_20210803-203415_Instagram.jpg

FB_IMG_1628509551578.jpg

FB_IMG_1628509705216.jpg

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Azurez33 said:

I guess a welcome is still in order then, I’m Defintely looking forward to the super charger comp haha! 

be great to see some more info on your own z aswell haha! 

Yeah man it's a big one that for sure!! 

Well mods wise on my Z , it not got a huge list, stock power still, just mainly cosmetic from what you can see, more changes to come tho over time I want to get a map at some point too!

20211113_124739.jpg

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Azurez33 said:

Yes it Defintely is! 
excellent, well we look forward to seeing more, Definitely one of a kind have seen you at a show I swear haha! an ideas on where you’ll go to get it mapped?   

You may have buddy last year went to a couple! 

Yeah ill be going Horsham for sure when I get round to it! Look forward to seeing yours too