Hi everyone,

New member to the 350z world, My partner and my daughter have just treated themselves to 2 x 350z.

1 gun metal grey, and my daughter a bright yellow gt4. We have been told her one is rare?

If any one can help with this it would be great to hear a little more about it.

These cars look great parked beside my R35 GTR. Full Nissan family now,lol.

• Like 4

Hi Guys.

As soon as my daughter stops driving her new toy  for 5 mins, i will post some photos.

Just adding some extras to the freshly wrapped Z, ( Charcoal grey) splitter, side skirts, lowering springs.

Will post photos of all three cars soon.

• Like 1

Its crazy, people walk pass the drive and comment on the cars, We have tickets for Jap Fest so will convoy up

with 2 of my daughters friends which have R32 and R34 Skylines.

I just need my daughter to stop driving her car so much so i can get a good photo to post.

She is only 21yrs and has a 350z gt4 so i cant blame her for driving it so much.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the comments on the cars, they do make us smile when we go out to them. Just waiting for the better weather to enjoy them more.

My daughter loves her bright yellow toy getting so much attention where ever she goes in it. She certainly is enjoying the ownership of the 350Z.

• Like 1

What a great trio off Nissan Sports Cars on the drive, your daughter very lucky to have the GT4 Perl Yellow as there limted amounts,must say not a big fan off yellow cars my Mk1 Fiesta and my first car 20 odd years ago was yellow so that's proberly why Iam not a fan lol, but the Zed looks great in the colour. Enjoy welcome along to the Zed club 😊👍