370z Nismo

On 22/01/2022 at 19:32, Steve1 said:

Thanks 😊 

I am based in Berkshire. Hoping to come to some meets. Do you know of any coming up soon?

Not sure can check out the local meets section/ National meets. I think aside from the usual Jap Fest etc only know of Ace Cafe in June.

I dont go to many meets as I prefer Z or jap only not mixed meets

On 27/01/2022 at 17:10, Willsy1980 said:

Stunner in black with the high wing, love it.

Was torn between Black and Storm when buying mine, just couldn't find the right one in Black.

Any mods planned yet ?

Thanks mate 👍

I fell in love with the car the moment i saw her ❤️ 

I got the rear wing done first. Then changed the whole exhaust system and had a tune and dyno.

How about you?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Steve1 said:

Thanks mate 👍

I fell in love with the car the moment i saw her ❤️ 

I got the rear wing done first. Then changed the whole exhaust system and had a tune and dyno.

How about you?

Just had short tails done and a Z1 CAIS, plenty cosmetic changes with all the additional carbon bits, spacers. Still quite a few to do and need the ECUteK tune done. 

My shopping basket on Torqen is over 2k again :lol: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Willsy1980 said:

Just had short tails done and a Z1 CAIS, plenty cosmetic changes with all the additional carbon bits, spacers. Still quite a few to do and need the ECUteK tune done. 

I had my tune done at Abbey Motorsports, i would definitely recommend them 👍

Haha yea it’s surprising how much it adds up, I’ve already spent over £5,000 and there are still plenty of things i want to do!!

I keep looking at the Judd T311r alloys, they look good

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Loadmaster said:

That looks stunning, welcome along.

That must be a rare sight, a 70 plate on a Z. 

Thankyou 😊

To be honest I’ve not even driven past another 370z nismo yet, let alone a 70 plate one!

9 hours ago, Willsy1980 said:

Whats in the torqen basket :snack:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Willsy1980 said:

Drop me a PM and see what I can do to help :) 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Steve1 said:

I had my tune done at Abbey Motorsports, i would definitely recommend them 👍

Haha yea it’s surprising how much it adds up, I’ve already spent over £5,000 and there are still plenty of things i want to do!!

I keep looking at the Judd T311r alloys, they look good

Abbey look after my Nismo, I wouldn't go anywhere else. It went in for Ecutek and HFCs last November.

With regards to the rear wing, what make/brand is it and did you fit it yourself?  

On 29/01/2022 at 18:27, Loadmaster said:

Abbey look after my Nismo, I wouldn't go anywhere else. It went in for Ecutek and HFCs last November.

With regards to the rear wing, what make/brand is it and did you fit it yourself?  

Yes i was very happy with Abbey Motorsports, i will definitely use them again.

I had the same done, Ecutek/HFCs/short tails. The car sounds so much better, the factory exhaust system just wasn’t doing it for me.

I ordered the rear wing from Torqen, it was about £1,800. It’s called the Fly1 motorsports rear wing. I got it professionally fitted at a garage (recommended by Torqen) which was about £800 (to remove old wing, cover the holes, paint the new wing and fit. I’m so happy with how it is.

If you’re thinking of getting one, i would definitely recommend Torqen for this, their communication is excellent and the wing is perfect

• Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, Coz@TORQEN said:

Hello and Welcome Steve, I see you're finally on the forums! Glad you're pleased with the wing we supplied :throb:

Hey Coz,

The car was getting attention before having the wing, but gets even more now with the wing lol.

Thanks so much for your excellent service 👍

• Like 2