DoogyRev - 2021 Mustang Mach 1

DoogyRev

• 1 month later...

Very nice Jim, perfect concave wheels.😎

Definitely needs a drop as you say... I had Eibach springs on mine... I always felt like the car became quite bouncy after i had them fitted... didnt realise until 2 years later when i removed them myself, that when fitting springs you're supposed to cut a couple of inches off the bump stops to prevent it bouncing on them, so be mindful of that. 🤪

• Like 1

Thanks all for the comments, she is coming together for sure. 

2 minutes ago, marzman said:

Definitely needs a drop as you say... I had Eibach springs on mine... I always felt like the car became quite bouncy after i had them fitted... didnt realise until 2 years later when i removed them myself, that when fitting springs you're supposed to cut a couple of inches off the bump stops to prevent it bouncing on them, so be mindful of that. 🤪

I will keep that one in mind 😀, I am prob going to get the ford performance ones that come with the handling pack and some uprated sway bars. The springs will be a 20mm drop, so should look perfect 😎

10 hours ago, DoogyRev said:

Thanks all for the comments, she is coming together for sure. 

I will keep that one in mind 😀, I am prob going to get the ford performance ones that come with the handling pack and some uprated sway bars. The springs will be a 20mm drop, so should look perfect 😎

I’ve had the FRPP Track Handling Pack on my old Muzzer since almost brand new, remarkable difference for a road set up.  The kit comes with uprated sway bars and produced a totally flat cornering ability.

The ride is slightly compromised though, especially on the ‘dirt track’ system of roads in the uk, a bit harsher.  My only bit of suspension failure so far, 6 years in was a control arm replacement two years ago.  

Because it comes in FR Blue, I’m often asked by service techs if the car was a special US order :lol:, of course I say it was!

Sailed through its MOT, emission checks etc even with a 3” engine back with ‘sports’ cats, active exhaust and headers all good.

fantastic looking Mustang,  £65k in the uk!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, The G Man said:

I’ve had the FRPP Track Handling Pack on my old Muzzer since almost brand new, remarkable difference for a road set up.  The kit comes with uprated sway bars and produced a totally flat cornering ability.

The ride is slightly compromised though, especially on the ‘dirt track’ system of roads in the uk, a bit harsher.  My only bit of suspension failure so far, 6 years in was a control arm replacement two years ago.  

Because it comes in FR Blue, I’m often asked by service techs if the car was a special US order :lol:, of course I say it was!

Sailed through its MOT, emission checks etc even with a 3” engine back with ‘sports’ cats, active exhaust and headers all good.

fantastic looking Mustang,  £65k in the uk!

Thanks for the info on the FRPP, I heard the ride was a bit worse with them. Do you have Magnaride? I was also looking at the Steeda Sport springs as the reviews say the ride is similar, but they are 1"in drop vs 0.76" for the FPR's

4 hours ago, DoogyRev said:

Thanks for the info on the FRPP, I heard the ride was a bit worse with them. Do you have Magnaride? I was also looking at the Steeda Sport springs as the reviews say the ride is similar, but they are 1"in drop vs 0.76" for the FPR's

No mate, no magnaride, my Muzzer is from a long, long time ago and a galaxy far, far away :teeth:  I’m not a fan of Steeda, well Steeda UK, they’re overpriced and overrated, with a lot of fitment issues IMO, but may work with Magnaride :shrug: 

The Ford Kit, fits first time, made by Ford for a Ford :thumbs:

Contact Benny @ Levittown Ford for a great price ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Still not had time to fit my goodies, THB I have been so busy I might just find someone to fit it all for me. Little winter project I think.

In the mean time I have having this fitted tomorrow . . .  

IMG_1169.jpeg.bf5bef3fda83fafeb2646508081f831f.jpeg

Resonator delete X-Pipe 😎 ...... not that my car need to be any louder 🤣

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DoogyRev said:

Still not had time to fit my goodies, THB I have been so busy I might just find someone to fit it all for me. Little winter project I think.

In the mean time I have having this fitted tomorrow . . .  

IMG_1169.jpeg.bf5bef3fda83fafeb2646508081f831f.jpeg

Resonator delete X-Pipe 😎 ...... not that my car need to be any louder 🤣

Be rude not to :)

• Like 1

In other news, and also since I know @ZMANALEX likes mountain views, we were lucky enough to have a Helicopter ride around our little area, so I thought I would share. Being a Brit abroad, After 10 years this year I am still in awe every day that we live where we do.

I am sorry for the following .....................

IMG_1192.jpeg

IMG_1198.jpeg

IMG_1204.jpeg

IMG_1208.jpeg

IMG_1221.jpeg

IMG_1226.jpeg

IMG_1230.jpeg

IMG_1244.jpeg

IMG_1249.jpeg

• Like 7