glrnet turns in his gun and badge

Stutopia

It's with a heavy heart that I have to announce Graham @glrnet has decided to hang up his spurs and start playing golf, or fishing, or whatever it is retired people do. Graham has been on the Team since 1935, long before I joined the club, and has been involved in all manner of work to keep the lights on over the years. A true team player, who's given countless volunteer hours to sustain and improve the community. Hopefully he will stick around to keep an eye on us for years to come.

Thanks so much for all the time and effort you have put in Graham, I am certain it's safe for me to say, on behalf of others, both the Members and the Team are hugely appreciative of everything you've done and wish you well in retirement. If you get bored, you're more than welcome to come back.

:clap:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Thanks for everything you’ve done for the club Graham. I will always remember my first Wales trip back in 2014 which you organised, which was awesome :drive1and the many more drive outs and meets there after. Stick around buddy and hopefully see you soon at a meet or two, as it’s been far too long Papa. 

• Like 3

Welcome to the retiree club Graham, and yes the years you have put in towards keeping this forum going and the organization of many events and drive-outs (thoroughly enjoyed those with you :drive1) which has been second to none. :king:

And you still have arguably one of the best modded 350s.B)

A true Legend.:notworthy:

• Like 6

Was only swinging by here to check on something else. Seen this. Have to reply. 

Graham you're a stand out gent and always have been. The support you offered during my tenure first as mod and then as Admin was invaluable. The place simply wouldn't be what it is today without you. 

• Like 5

Graham. Thanks for your dedication to the forum during your long tenure. I remember when I came to my first ever meet ten years ago and how welcoming you made me feel and of course how your Ark dual grip inspired me to get one. Your zed was one of my inspirations . Hope to see you around in the future.

Thanks and best wishes

Martin

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Only just seen this!  Have a great retirement Graham.  I echo the comments made by others:  your input to this club has been nothing short of 100% dedication over the years.  You'll be missed around here  :(

Now, if you get bored in retirement . . . I hear there is a Nissan sports car forum that could do with someone to do some Admin work.  Wassit called again . . . 350z-uk?  👍 😁

• Like 2

Christ, dis that mean a’ll no git oany mair pm’s via this fella, telling me thit some bigots huv complaint about me posting in Scottish? :lol:

Woner how offended theyd be if they heard me talk :lol:

Guid luck auld yin, pit yer feet up and enjoy whitever ye want tae dae wi yersel :thumbs:

• Like 1