350z launch control not working !!!!!!

Ghost_350z

hi all just asking if anyone else has had the issue of the launch control not working  (pinning the throttle to hold the revs at a certain point) on a uprev arc tuned 350z (HR) everything else works , : flat foot shifting,rolling launch .etc : that u get. Any ideas or any one had any issues with it before would be helpful thanks. 

Main points are: every option is selectable/unselectable in the software so if you have just had the car mapped it will prob be the tuner has not selected it or deselected it by mistake. Second point is all the arc features only work when oil/engine is at a certain temperature to protect the car, so it wont work from cold or if too hot. 
If its worked before and your car is upto temp, not sure why it would just stop working, only thing i can think of is throttle position sensor might have gone faulty as you have to be at something like 95% throttle for it to work so if reading/voltage is slightly off that may be cause?

• Like 1

hi thanks for the reply yes the issue is that it never worked from the beginning so that is the reason im asking if anyone has experienced it before as even the tuner was surprised as he has never had this issue with any other car with it not working when the file said all the factors where at the right place but i will check the throttle sensor and see if that resolves anything thanks.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Bit surprised the tuner hasn’t had it fixed by now tbh, I would guess there’s something up electrically but if it’s stopping that working I’d expect you to have another fault pop up somewhere.