Another forum noob here :D

Hi everyone,

My name is Josh and I am a 2014 Z34 Nismo (generally referred to as the V1) owner. I am currently living in Western Germany where I also purchased the car.

Some specs on my car:

• original white / gunmetal paint scheme
  • stock engine
  • went thru a couple of exhausts, most notably
    • Tomei Expreme TI with titanium Y-Pipe (to this day still my favorite, but unfortunately authorities are cracking down on illegal exhausts here)
    • street legal custom-built HK Power exhaust from Holger Kern, basically a stainless true dual 3" with muffled h pipe and dual HKS Hi Power stainless mufflers with 30mm titanium tip set up in a JDM style angled configuration (angled to the outside and slightly up)
  • basic cosmetic mods, including
    • front car plate holder delete
    • rear wiper delete

I have a pretty decently outfitted garage and do most of the maintenance work myself. I would not call myself a very good mechanic, but I can get most of the easy stuff done. I am incredibly lazy, which is the biggest issue with getting stuff done (still need to change the headers on my truck 🤦‍♂️).

I own 2 additional cars: a decently modded Genesis Coupe 3.8L V6 AT (Bilstein B14, Schmidt Revolution rims, Bastuck stainless exhaust) and a bone stock Nissan Titan LE 5.6L V8. I bought the Genesis for my wife as a daily driver, but she never drives it.

I am currently trying to retrofit my Nismo to swap in original 2018 gunmetal gray JDM door handles (the cast aluminum ones). In EU/NA we only get the plastic matte silver or 2018 dark chrome handles. This turned out to be a little more difficult than anticipated (key locking cylinders ftw) and I am mainly here to source parts that I need.

Thanks for having me and have a great weekend!

• Like 3

Thanks for the warm welcome. I realized I don’t have any recent pictures of the car. No car meets because of Covid and all…

I’ll try my best to accomodate the need tho 😅

245389635_z34nismo1.jpg.25e038224271ed7f77abf40a54d16ef8.jpg

At the Nurburgring with Cosmis MRII wheels

1156297240_nrcosmis1.jpg.58bb753f182b6174fd14e6f8e11e0b93.jpg

Tomei Expreme TI exhaust

1158042550_tomei1.jpg.9bf5cc631de8164dae219227a694528e.jpg

1357427188_titaniumpr0n.jpg.6d093d9130938e139f7feb5066b2b1c5.jpg

HK Power HKS Hi Power Stainless TItanium Tip exhaust

1521515914_hkpower1.jpg.9a7fa34ae4b0d2aef7ec2b843d263bfd.jpg

My work truck

titan.jpg.e9f0e1f6afbe59dd36787ebb0ae58886.jpg

• Like 5

Always good to keep the oem exhaust incase.

Unfortunately the original Nismo exhaust likes to disintegrate from within from all that corrosion. 

Good to see Z owners in Europe where German cars dominate.

There is a small but significant group of JDM enthusiast in western Germany. Mostly Subaru, but I have seen some nice Silvias and Skylines. 

Ever got to the biggest Z meet in Europe held in Germany

Which one? The one at CTD? I usually stay away from Z only meets in Germany. I prefer meets with higher diversity 😉

Edited by mddrgn