Welcome to Xanavi.net

Stutopia

Hi Everyone

We're excited to add a Xanavi.net as a new forum Pro Trader. Xanavi work with OEM built-in multimedia satnav systems, their main services are:

• Updates (software, navigation maps, etc)
  • Upgrades
  • System's region conversion
  • Systems repair

They are able to work with customers from all over the world, providing services remotely regardless of customer location.

I am sure they will be along shortly to say hello and let you know what is available. Hopefully you guys will give them a nice warm welcome.

Hello everyone!
Many thanks for adding me!
Well, we work with Nissan&Infiniti models only, and now started work with Chinese EV cars
 We don't work with Toyota, Subaru, VW, etc. only Nissan&Infiniti because we think it's better to cover fewer brands but to refine everything to the ideal, we do the work as for ourselves. I am very glad that we have started working with this forum, we will add posts to our personal thread very soon, but in the meantime you can ask your questions if there are any. Have a nice day to everyone, see you soon ;)

• Like 1