370z MK1 Nismo Front Bumper & Sideskirts

Silverthorn

Morning Gents,

Just a quick one. Does anyone know the best place to source a MK1 Nismo Front Bumper & Sideskirts for the 370z in the UK?

I've been hunting around online and it seems that absolutely no one stocks them with the exception of Z1 in the states. I'd even be tempted by fibreglass versions if they were easy enough to source but even that is seemingly difficult as the only place that makes them is based overseas and by the time I factor in shipping fees and import tax it's a seriously expensive ordeal.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Cheers!

4 hours ago, Willsy1980 said:

Might be worth giving Torqen a shout, they do a full 15+ conversion kit. They may be able to source a V1 ? Or at least assist in getting one over from Z1 in the US as part of another shipment ?

I expect the price will make you vomit, if the rear wing price is anything to go on, i think 7 k may be more

Edited by ShortPaul
  • Like 1

Cheers for the suggestions guys. I've spoken to my local Nissan garage and they're unable to source one unfortunately. Similarly I spoke to Tarmac the other day and they're no longer able to supply them so that listing will be getting removed from their site! 

I'm honestly not sure where Z1 source them from as even Nissan themselves have told me they're no longer in manufacture! 

Worst case I'll import them through Z1, but after import tax and shipping I'll be dangerously close to £2k for the Bumper and Sideskirts 😩

20 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

Are you going for front and rear bumpers 

I'll likely keep the MK2 Nismo rear bumper as I've already got the diffuser to go along with it. I just want to get my hands on a MK1 Nismo Front Bumper and Sideskirts as long as they're not crazy expensive! 

I've still got to sell one of my sets of wheels to fund the parts yet but it'd be good to have a rough idea of costs in my head first. 

• Like 1

Guys in Japan replied: 

"This part number is only for export and unavailable to order here in Japan" 

I've asked the guys in the USA to see if they can still get their hands on one, if so, we can bulk it up with our regular sea shipments so shipping isn't extortionate. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Silverthorn said:

@Coz@TORQEN okay that's spot on, thanks for taking a look in to this for me! 

Got 3 front bumpers en route to our US warehouse, Nissan delivering between Xmas and New Year. They'll come by sea once the rest of the stuff is ready from Fly1, so let's say UK arrival in February. Will that work for you?

Do you want the rear as well? Anything else, skirts etc? 

• 3 months later...
On 23/12/2021 at 11:58, Silverthorn said:

@Adrian@TORQEN Ah that's great news. February should give me enough time to get my current mk2 nismo bumper sold so that works out perfectly. 

Ideally I'd like a set of mk1 Nismo sideskirts too. I'll be keeping my MK2 nismo rear. 

Cheers! 

Hi @Silverthorn,

All arrived, ready to ship. Let us know once the order was placed and will get these out for you for next day delivery, unless you want to collect. 

Photos below. Links are above, still valid. 

IMG_8959.jpeg

IMG_8958.jpeg

IMG_8957.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...