JAPFEST SILVERSTONE SUNDAY 10TH APRIL 2022

andy james

4 hours ago, Monkey1983 said:

So my brother at the last minute wants to come tomorrow. Can you buy tickets on arrival ( I’ve not been before ) . It says so on the website and Facebook site but I wanted to check on here as well. 

If it were me I think I’d try but then online today just incase. 
you should get emailed the tickets and info so can use that on your phone for entry,

unless he’s showing or wanting track time then you need to print loads of stuff out.

Hope this helps 😉🤙🏽

1 hour ago, Whiskeymedicine said:

If it were me I think I’d try but then online today just incase. 
you should get emailed the tickets and info so can use that on your phone for entry,

unless he’s showing or wanting track time then you need to print loads of stuff out.

Hope this helps 😉🤙🏽

it cost me and my mate last year £40 each at the gate.

Yeah, thanks for everyone organising the event and convoys.

Also big thanks again to whoever let me use their tape for my track time session. You were on the stand opposite the club but maybe you're online here.

Hope the chap in the orange 350z got on well with his first track session leading the pack. I was in the black zed next to you in the pits.

• Like 1

Well done guys and girls for your support once again this year.
An awesome collection of close to 100 Z cars on the club stand by the afternoon. 
So many old and new faces together which is what makes this place so good.

Cheers Andy.

• Like 5

Thankyou for organising this, i had a great time coming to this event with the club for the first time. Great to see all the beautiful z’s together, what a site ❤️ Look forward to coming along again 😊

• Like 2

The sun WAS STRONG today.

My face is still glowing like overheated discs and to make matters worse my missus reminded me I'm meant to be going to the post office tomorrow to let them take photos to renew my 10 yr old passport:scare:.

She kindly offered to help me apply some of her foundation while laughing:surrender:

• Like 5

Well done Andy. I know as my role as REO what effort and time it takes to put a small to medium club stand together for a show. Until you walk in those shoes you never appreciate how much work it is. Your work is never taken for granted organising this huge  gathering and for all the other events you do. Without  your energy and dedication events like this are unlikely to happen. Well done again mate. See you in Brighton for the next show in a few weeks.

Martin

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks to @andy james for organising the stand, 2nd time there and will definitely not be the last.  Good to briefly catch up with you all, but there was so much to go and see!  Getting track time next year, hoping to go Trax later in the year and get some track time then.

• Like 3