JAPFEST SILVERSTONE SUNDAY 10TH APRIL 2022

andy james

cars making all sorts of weird knocking noises this morning, absolutely brilliant timing! hopefully garage can squeeze it in before Sunday 

Edit: the noise has stopped on its own, thats good enough for now!

Edited by LAB99
noise stopped
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Jay350znortheast said:

Hi all, 

I have bought japfest tickets for the upcoming show, however I didn't have my nissan 350z at the time and not part of this forum! 

Is there any chance I can join the club stand please? I know this is last minute but I would really appreciate it! 

Sadly, don't think it's down to the club. Had to buy a club ticket from the organisers and that ended a week or so ago I think

4 hours ago, Jay350znortheast said:

Hi all, 

I have bought japfest tickets for the upcoming show, however I didn't have my nissan 350z at the time and not part of this forum! 

Is there any chance I can join the club stand please? I know this is last minute but I would really appreciate it! 

I'm in the same boat, not owned the Z for that long and didn't realise it was Japfest this weekend 🙈

4 hours ago, Andymac183 said:

Just noticed that both my tickets have my name on - is this right or should it be the name of my mate on the other one?

Yeh i had the same so queried it with them. And they said thats fine and normal.

On 02/04/2022 at 20:07, SH23 said:

Anyone else braving the campsite for this? Thinking I might regret that after last night's temperatures. :cold:

I'm driving in convoy with the Mrs and staying in our camper van :) sadly we're on the special display stand as we didn't book soon enough :(

9 minutes ago, Whiskeymedicine said:

Anyone doing track time, do you know if a screen shot of the check code from from the DVLA is enough or does it need printing?

seems a little odd to just print a code if so that’s all..

cheers 🤙🏽

I printed to be safe

Tickets and vehicle pass printed  

Weather once setup looking just about perfect also. Everyone have a safe journey on Sunday, slow and steady needed as it'll be barely above freezing for the time most of us will be setting off. 

1623921110_Screenshot_20220408-112226-7862.png.44de6a43e51c0794fcbbd1f582fe176a.png

Edited by davey_83
  • Like 3