SOLD - For Sale as new TarmacSports W brace only fitted to car to test fitment - £135 delivered

MicktZZZ

Hi I bought a TarmacSportz W brace but it catches on my aftermarket custom 3" exhaust, talking to TS they say this is unusual and they have fitted loads to other cars with 3" systems, but I can't see how I can adjust my exhaust so I'm now looking to get a brace made.  So if you're considering the TS brace why not buy this and save yourself a few quid.

It is as new however does show signs of fitting i.e. paint rubbed off around bolts tried to show in pictures

These are £150 inc delivery new, so I'm asking £135 inc delivery or if you prefer to collect from Sheffield area £120

Alternatively if you're worried about it not fitting as well take a look at my post re getting brace made

non-OEM fabricated W brace - anyone interested need to order minimum of 10 for best price - Group Buys - 350Z & 370Z UK (350z-uk.com)

20211209_085735.jpg

20211209_085745.jpg

20211209_085806.jpg

Edited by MicktZZZ
  • Like 1

• MicktZZZ changed the title to SOLD - For Sale as new TarmacSports W brace only fitted to car to test fitment - £135 delivered