New member, Learning the way before 350z Ownership

Hi Guys,

Owned a few Jap cars over the years Evo VI, S15, R35 GTR but somehow missed the 350Z from my collection.

I went through the jap phase in my 25-30'S, as I turned 30 my work balance too over a little with more commuting, more meetings etc. so I moved away from the jap scene.

I've been driving a Range Rover Sport SDV8 for the past year and love it, great all around car, comfort, luxury and all the bells and whistles I could wish for great for those commutes, even fun on the country roads but missing the soul of the rising sun that Jap cars gave me.

The 350Z I think will fill that role, I want something for track/drift days, occasional run out at the weekend etc. but ultimately it will be more of a project car. More importantly my old man is approaching his 60's and we've bonded more recently than ever before. We always had a joint fondness over my Jap cars and I'd like to re-introduce that. He's a mechanic so all modifications, work, servicing etc. it gives us a chance to do that together as well as track/drift days together.

Look forward to learning more about the 350Z, purchasing one and the learning process which comes with it.

Happy to be nearing my re-introduction within the jap car community.

• Like 2

Welcome along - a touching story as well about your dad.

I've owned my 370Z Nismo for nearly 11 months now and absolutely love it - so different from anything I've ever owned and driven before now.

Good luck with your search. 

That’s some lovely cars for your collection aside from the Range Rover 😉 atleast its a proper one! But I understand the drive ability of them is just so comfy and utilities. 

Good choice for the 350 though a great project and also a beast on the track! You’re in good hands here mate. Look forward to seeing some updates 

On 06/12/2021 at 12:29, Azurez33 said:

That’s some lovely cars for your collection aside from the Range Rover 😉 atleast its a proper one! But I understand the drive ability of them is just so comfy and utilities. 

Good choice for the 350 though a great project and also a beast on the track! You’re in good hands here mate. Look forward to seeing some updates 

Haha, a few of my friends are petrol heads and trust me the stick I got when I bought the Range Rover was non stop for a few weeks 😂

• Haha 1