Various 350z parts for sale plus some freebies - Updated for Sold items

matt89

After 6 years of ownership I have unfortunately sold my 350z, so now I've got a load of assorted parts for sale. 

I live in Flitwick and regularly commute to Egham & Portsmouth.

Collection from Flitwick is obviously preferred, but for any items requiring postage ill have to calculate and add a postage fee or I could possibly deliver certain parts for a fee per mile off my usual commute route between Flitwick/Egham/Portsmouth or arrange collection from mid-route etc. 

• Full set of stock wheel nuts (plus 4 spare) and 4 lock nut key set - £40
  • MDF, carpeted, 10" shallow subwoofer enclosure. Sits in rear section of boot and never moved around for me - £40
  • Central boot subwoofer enclosure, visible bits are carpet wrapped, with 10” JBL shallow mounted subwoofer already installed and grille - £120
  • Pioneer Class D mono 2400watt amp mounted to carpet wrapped MDF that sits perfectly in glove box with a bass remote on a long cable for mounting elsewhere - £150
  • Rear fog light enclosure with red lens removed (I think a fitting clip is snapped off - check photo) - £5
  • Pair of door handles that included a lock barrel when I bought them - £60
  • 2x 65mm crushable exhaust gaskets - £2
  • 4x Small Z badges with 4 little standoffs on the back - £5
  • 4x Nissan centre caps - £10
  • BOSE subwoofer amp from behind drivers seat - NON-WORKING - I previously soldered an eBay relay into it and it worked for a while so it either needs a new one or something else is wrong - £5
  • Rear wheel bearing/carrier combo kit from ZMANALEX but never got around to fitting - £90
  • Rays wheels with winter tyres and centre caps. All 4 alloys have kerb damage (fine for me as winter wheels). 9mm tread depth for fronts 225 wide and 8mm tread depth for rears 245 wide. Dunlop Winter Sport 5’s - £300 - SOLD
  • Full set of Rays, Duralanium, Black, wheel nuts with 4 locking nuts - £25 - SOLD
  • eBay, fibreglass, HR, Mines style, front lip - £5 - SOLD
  • Pioneer double din head unit AVH-X8700BT with the correct wiring harness connectors & steering wheel control interface to plug and play for a HR with BOSE sound system from InCarTec & double din plastic surround. The unit does apple carplay / android auto from 2 usbs that i mounted in the cubby under your elbow, it also has SD card slot, CD, Aux - £220 - SOLD
  • Vertical Tonneau Cover /Boot Divider made by one of our own forum moderators - £45 - SOLD
  • Boot cargo net with clips and opening - £30 - SOLD
  • 380RS Nismo Pedal - £25 SOLD
  • Matt black ‘z’ front and rear badge - £15 SOLD
  • Rear 350z badge with the 5 missing - £5 SOLD

Free items

• 2 pairs of Red lens and mirrors from fog light housings - £Free
  • Boot weight - £Free
  • Badly, window tint sprayed, Orange HR front bumper reflectors - £Free
  • Rear number plate light housing - £free
  • Rear bumper centre supports removed for exhaust bumper tuck - £free
  • Stock aerial - £Free
  • Stock/clear, side indicator housings - £Free

IMG_8149.JPG

IMG_8140.JPG

IMG_8141.JPG

IMG_8145.JPG

IMG_8146.JPG

IMG_8147.JPG

472FCBC8-A79C-4187-94DA-B09B4CD007DF_1_105_c.jpeg

IMG_7017.JPG

IMG_7021.JPG

IMG_8155.JPG

IMG_8157.JPG

IMG_8166.JPG

IMG_8167.JPG

IMG_8168.JPG

IMG_8169.JPG

IMG_8170.JPG

IMG_8180.JPG

IMG_8181.JPG

IMG_8183.JPG

IMG_8184.JPG

IMG_8163.JPG

IMG_8164.JPG

1.jpg.c019cdee9b1541507998aa71cc99c4b5.jpg

IMG_8162.JPG

IMG_8182.JPG

IMG_8158.JPG

IMG_8159.JPG

IMG_8160.JPG

IMG_8185.JPG

IMG_8187.JPG

IMG_8161.JPG

IMG_8176.JPG

Edited by matt89

21 minutes ago, Roamy said:

Hey mate, how much for the Z badge? lol I see the prices.. I just got up haha :D

Can I take the Z badge (with the missing 5) 

You certainly can, hope you enjoy driving around in a 3 0z :lol: . Drop me a direct message and we can talk postage/collection/delivery.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, alexgv1 said:

Hi Matt, I’m nearby in Ampthill. Would you split the stock wheel nuts as I need four to replace my locking ones. Otherwise, do the Rays wheel nuts fit stock wheels? Cheers Alex

Yes the Rays Black Nuts fit the stock wheels I had.

I've sent you a PM to discuss further.

Thanks,

Matt.

Edited by matt89

1 hour ago, matt89 said:

Yes the Rays Black Nuts fit the stock wheels I had.

I've sent you a PM to discuss further.

Thanks,

Matt.

Ill pay half If you could split?? I need the locking nut key and standard 4 bolts. 

I need to get rid of the lockers and I've lost the key.

6 hours ago, Rob350 said:

Ill pay half If you could split?? I need the locking nut key and standard 4 bolts. 

The locking nut key is specific to the locking nuts and exceptionally unlikely that yours would be the same as mine (although not impossible). 
Do you have the serial number of your locking nuts? If so you can get replacement keys for around £20. 

On 15/11/2021 at 23:33, Rob350 said:

If you go to a Nissan dealership they have a box with all the keys in. Take your car in, they will test each key until one works so they know the code and you can order a replacement through them. I paid £25 for a new key last week. Then buy some normal ones and get rid of the lockers :D

On 15/11/2021 at 23:33, Rob350 said:

Thanks for the offer but I went with the black Rays nuts in the end. 

• matt89 changed the title to Various 350z parts for sale plus some freebies - Updated for Sold items
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Beefy said:

Hey Matt,

I'll take the tyres off your hands if you've still got them around?

I'll even throw in a few select craft brews :p

Hi Beefy,

Really sorry but the spare free tyres went with the wheels and I didn't update the list.

Its a shame because the craft brews would have been welcome....

Thanks,

Matt.