350z HR fabric seats

Monkey1983

• 1 month later...

Brill, have you got any better pictures of the bolster wear on the drivers seat please?

Really interested and I’m only in Coventry so not a million miles away. If the bolster wear isn’t too bad then I’d come collect them Sunday/Monday next week if you’re about then?

2 hours ago, Monkey1983 said:

To be honest I’m not even sure what the car Being ‘Manuel’ has to do with seats anyway 🤣

You mean they’re manually adjustable seats. Most 350Z seats are electric adjustment which are no good to me when not going in a 350Z. Been waiting for a good set of these to show up as they *should* be a direct bolt in to my Stagea according to multiple sources who have done so before 🤞

Edited by Shunter8
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Shunter8 said:

Brill, have you got any better pictures of the bolster wear on the drivers seat please?

Really interested and I’m only in Coventry so not a million miles away. If the bolster wear isn’t too bad then I’d come collect them Sunday/Monday next week if you’re about then?

Don't lose heart with the sale - at least you can be bolstered by this ^^^^ interest.:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Shunter8 said:

You mean they’re manually adjustable seats. Most 350Z seats are electric adjustment which are no good to me when not going in a 350Z. Been waiting for a good set of these to show up as they *should* be a direct bolt in to my Stagea according to multiple sources who have done so before 🤞

It’s like a match made in heaven 😂

13 hours ago, ATTAK Z said:

Turns out he's the 350Z seat adjuster man (based in Torquay) :)

I can go visit him! I’m currently in Paignton 😂 

11 hours ago, Monkey1983 said:

I fear this thread has not gone well for me 🤣🤣

I’m really really sorry 😂😂

1 hour ago, Ebized said:

Don't lose heart with the sale - at least you can be bolstered by this ^^^^ interest.:rolleyes:

Take a seat and enjoy the ride! 😂

1 hour ago, Monkey1983 said:

As requested 👍

Yea that’s not too bad I can live with that. Worth the punt if it gets me sitting lower in the Stagea as the seats are really tall and no way to lower them as standard and they’re immaculate so don’t wanna mess with them and potentially ruin them.

I’ll drop you a PM to arrange collecting