[SOLD]SOLD,SOLD,SOLD,SOLD:350z exhaust system, Motordyne shockwave true duel TDX2.amazing system.

SPAXY

MOTORDYNE SHOCKWAVE TDX2 TRUE DUEL SYSTEM
I’m selling my system due to going single exit route. This motordyne system is an absolute work of art,the quality of workmanship and design is stunning. This is probably one of the best sounding systems on the market,check out you tube for clips. This isn’t a quiet system but the sound is phenomenal especially when the resonators come on line at about 4,000rpm.
It’s in great condition the system polishes up really well. Few age related marks on it but in superb condition. These retail at £1900 on Tarmacsportz so it reflects the quality of this amazing system.this was off my 350z 2006 model.
i also have test pipes/decat for sale in another post if interested.

£875 or open to sensible offers,NOW SOLD ADMIN PLEASE REMOVE,THANKS

cash on collection from Cambridge. due to size and weight or if you want to arrange and pay for courier it will be at your cost and setup. Any questions don’t hesitate to ask what’s app on 07949698362 or message on forum I will check when I can on there due to being at work. Thanks

md2.png

md1.png

md7.png

md3.png

md4.png

md5.png

md6.png

md8.png

md9.png

md10.png

Edited by SPAXY
NOW SOLD

7 minutes ago, HEADPHONES said:

A work of art indeed and in excellent condition.

Love the name "SHOCKWAVE" too:teeth:

Really is a stunning piece of acoustic engineering.

would love it to go to a good home.

1 hour ago, SPAXY said:
MOTORDYNE SHOCKWAVE TDX2 TRUE DUEL SYSTEM
I’m selling my system due to going single exit route. This motordyne system is an absolute work of art,the quality of workmanship and design is stunning. This is probably one of the best sounding systems on the market,check out you tube for clips. This isn’t a quiet system but the sound is phenomenal especially when the resonators come on line at about 4,000rpm.
It’s in great condition the system polishes up really well. Few age related marks on it but in superb condition. These retail at £1900 on Tarmacsportz so it reflects the quality of this amazing system.this was off my 350z 2006 model.

£875 or open to sensible offers,

cash on collection from Cambridge. due to size and weight or if you want to arrange and pay for courier it will be at your cost and setup. Any questions don’t hesitate to ask what’s app on 07949698362 or message on forum I will check when I can on there due to being at work. Thanks

md2.png

md1.png

md7.png

md3.png

md4.png

md5.png

md6.png

md8.png

md9.png

md10.png

I'll have this ! DM incoming

• Like 1

• SPAXY changed the title to PROVISINALLY SOLD PENDING COLLECTION:350z exhaust system, Motordyne shockwave true duel TDX2.

Just texted Marc and will have to pull out of this deal as my fabricator will cost too much to get it to fit on my 370z :(

So there goes...you have a second chance at getting the best system you can have for a 350z ;)

• SPAXY changed the title to FOR SALE:350z exhaust system, Motordyne shockwave true duel TDX2.amazing system.
7 minutes ago, valy said:

Just texted Marc and will have to pull out of this deal as my fabricator will cost too much to get it to fit on my 370z :(

So there goes...you have a second chance at getting the best system you can have for a 350z ;)

Thanks Valy for letting me know

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, da.murf said:

Would ya be willing to box up securely etc if I was to arrange courier etc to Northern Ireland ?

Sorry da.murf,just litterally sold it guy just collected it from me.sorry bud

• Sad 1

• SPAXY changed the title to SOLD,SOLD,SOLD,SOLD:350z exhaust system, Motordyne shockwave true duel TDX2.amazing system.