link g4x map for a boosted 350z

boosted350z

Hi all, Sorry if this is in the worry section but i'm a newbie and this was the only one i though might be right, so i have for the best part boosted my z, still a few bits to finish up.

I've also forged the engine and am running a link G4X ecu, my question is does anyone have a map for a boosted 350z with said ecu as i will need to drive the car to the tuners when the time comes. any help is much appreciated. Lee

• Like 1

There is also a general topic section and also a technical but yeah right section, but anyway response to your question, you should be fine to drive it a short way without doing anything dreadful however where is your nearest mapper/ selected? 

Edited by Azurez33

2 minutes ago, Azurez33 said:

There is also a general topic section and also a technical but yeah right section, but anyway response to your question, you should be fine to drive it a short way without doing anything dreadful however where is your nearest mapper/ selected? 

When I say short way I mean short 😂

1 hour ago, boosted350z said:

kieran o'quick i think that mite be the best option , i was more hoping to get some kind of base map to make sure everything was working kinda right before i get it towed there and them say this cant be done lol

Good point. You haven't turned the key yet then I've just realised. Could be a couple of trips if you've missed anything then

2 hours ago, boosted350z said:

Yer i think i'm going to get it transported there, i don't think i'd forgive myself if it went wrong and i'm pretty sure the wife would throw me out as well.

As long as the car doesn’t throw you out you’ll be fine 😂