Replacing Standard Rays Wheels on 2017 Nismo V2

Loadmaster

I'm considering replacing my standard Rays wheels with something different next year - CSL style/deep dish - along those sort of lines.

However, I need some data (offset/PCD) on my standards so I can end up with the new wheels sitting identically to the removed ones. Rim width and diameter to remain as standard so that current tyre sizes can be used.

Any guidance and info appreciated.

Thanks.  

13 hours ago, davey_83 said:

5x114.3

Offset Fr 45 - Rr 15

245/40R19

275/35R19

https://www.wheelfitment.eu/car/Nissan.html

Best bet is to take the wheels off the one side and note the spec printed on the inside of the alloys.

European domestic market (EUDM)

I (Z34) Facelift [2012 .. 2022]:
3.7 Nismo 339hp 3.7i 323hp

Nissan 370Z 2017 3.7 Nismo
 Generation: I (Z34) Facelift [2012 .. 2022]  
 Market: EUDM 
 Power: 339 hp | 253 kW | 344 PS 
 Engine: VQ37VHR, V6, Petrol
 Center Bore: 66.1 mm 
 PCD: 5x114.3 (5x4.5) 
 Wheel Fasteners: Lug nuts 
 Wheel Tightening Torque: 108 Nm
 Thread Size: M12 x 1.25 
 Trim Production: [2013 .. 2020]
Tire 
Rim 

245/40ZR19 98W 
285/35ZR19 99W 
9.5JJx19 ET47
10.5JJx19 ET30

As you say, take off the wheels to get the data printed onto the inside of the wheel.

The offsets on this dataset differs from the one you supplied above. Euro market model Nismo, 2012 - 2022.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dave_7 said:

Can't say I've ever heard of them but the offsets will work - slightly more aggressive than stock but nothing too crazy

Thanks for the comment Dave - having never delved into the world of non OEM wheel fitments I'm a bit worried about getting it wrong! Loathe to trust some wheel suppliers who only give a V2 Nismo the option of 18" rims when they're 19" and other conflicting information!

Then of course I've learnt that just because the offsets of the standard fronts and rears are "X" and "Y", they needn't necessarily need to be "X" and "Y" again when it comes to their OEM replacements.

With reference to the Savini BM12 examples, that's the general style I'd change to, if I do. When you say "slightly more aggressive than stock" I assume you mean they'll sit further out into the arches? 

1 hour ago, Loadmaster said:

Thanks for the comment Dave - having never delved into the world of non OEM wheel fitments I'm a bit worried about getting it wrong! Loathe to trust some wheel suppliers who only give a V2 Nismo the option of 18" rims when they're 19" and other conflicting information!

Then of course I've learnt that just because the offsets of the standard fronts and rears are "X" and "Y", they needn't necessarily need to be "X" and "Y" again when it comes to their OEM replacements.

With reference to the Savini BM12 examples, that's the general style I'd change to, if I do. When you say "slightly more aggressive than stock" I assume you mean they'll sit further out into the arches? 

Yes exactly that... think wheel spacer without actually using a wheel spacer

On 09/10/2021 at 17:19, Payco said:

www.willtheyfit.com

Have a fiddle with this, all will become clear 

• Thanks 1

I know the feeling. Spent £3.5k on custom made work emotions from Japan without tyres for my mark 2 Nismo. Willtheyfit.com was my source.

800E0D84-B20A-45B4-8939-BBB042F752A8.jpeg

Edited by Payco

21 hours ago, Payco said:

I know the feeling. Spent £3.5k on custom made work emotions from Japan without tyres for my mark 2 Nismo. Willtheyfit.com was my source.

800E0D84-B20A-45B4-8939-BBB042F752A8.jpeg

Truely stunning wheels. I guess they are the the ones on your old Z that I saw at Ace this year?

I spoke to Wheelbase Alloys yesterday, one of the very few suppliers who have an individual fitment guide - very helpful. I might give Tarmac Sportz a call as well.

2 hours ago, Loadmaster said:

Truely stunning wheels. I guess they are the the ones on your old Z that I saw at Ace this year?

I spoke to Wheelbase Alloys yesterday, one of the very few suppliers who have an individual fitment guide - very helpful. I might give Tarmac Sportz a call as well.

Yes, they are still on the car. Good luck. Get lots of advice and if they all reconcile go for it.

• Like 1