350z test result code

evest

Hi all,

So, I've been chasing a problem on my car for a while now which seems to come and go a bit. Rough idle, mainly when warmed up, which sometimes stalls the car when decelerating to a stop. Codes P1273, 1283, 1281 have cropped up at different times, but it isn't the O2 sensors themselves as they were replaced with brand new OEM ones. I thought I had eventually solved it, all explained in an earlier thread. But I guess I haven't...

My only remaining thoughts now are that it is being caused by a short in the harness somewhere.

The one bit I never did answer and which consistently appears when I have this issue is pictured below. Does anybody know what this information means or how/where to decode it? I've spent a fair bit of time on the internet trying to figure it out, but no joy. Is the writing on the wall and I simply need to have it plugged into the mothership at Nissan?

Cheers! :thumbs:

Last time is was:

TID:$4e CID:$0f

Max: 33,067

Test result value: 33,267

The reading below seems to be a similar issue against but against different sensor.

Screenshot_20211003-161632_Torque.jpg.a21d7c26fe104eea4d9f742ef073e1c8.jpg

I haven't mate, but may do soon in case it is indeed a wonky MAF causing these issues....

I think the codes may be to do with engine load etc... so an incorrect airflow reading at the MAF might explain it, plus the lean report from bank 1.