Everyone should watch this re Covid 19

For no other reason than to show recently published information to those unsure.

18 October 2021

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/conditionsanddiseases/articles/coronaviruscovid19infectionsurveytechnicalarticleimpactofvaccinationontestingpositiveintheuk/latest

Figure 5 shows the risk ratios for testing positive by vaccine exposure group during the Delta-dominant period, irrespective of vaccine type:

There was no evidence that the reduction in risk of infection from two vaccine doses (14 days or more previously) differed from that of previous natural infection

Screenshot_20211023-180644-727.png.8e9080c72f869eb1a4c284b65af66813.png

For me it doesn't make sense to get a vaccine if you're at minimal risk prior to the infection (less than 0.71% less than 59yrs old, 0.13% upto 39yrs old) and even less benefit post natural infection.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On a lighter note, At least we're not like Brazil, Scaring the kids with a vaccination mascot that's a cross between Mike Myers and a KKK member!

I just want to say that in my professional medical opinion, I totally agree that covid isn't real. FYI My credentials are that I used to play operation as a kid and always won 🥇 Mic drop 🎤

I like this analogy, it works quite well.  The medical profession, the scientists, the people actually studying this virus are flying along in an AWAC aircraft at 35,000ft, they can see all of "the

Posted Images