Everyone should watch this re Covid 19

1 hour ago, docwra said:

You realise youre 5 pages into posting graphs and data showing massive reductions in cases/hospitalisations/deaths following lockdown and the vaccine coming online ......... but the reductions are actually something else?

This feels weird, but here goes. 

To answer, yes something else. 

How can you say lockdowns reduced deaths if both the 1st lockdown and major peak in deaths occurred at the same time? 

Then when it was eat out to help out, restrictions lifted no excess deaths as per the data.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On a lighter note, At least we're not like Brazil, Scaring the kids with a vaccination mascot that's a cross between Mike Myers and a KKK member!

I just want to say that in my professional medical opinion, I totally agree that covid isn't real. FYI My credentials are that I used to play operation as a kid and always won 🥇 Mic drop 🎤

I like this analogy, it works quite well.  The medical profession, the scientists, the people actually studying this virus are flying along in an AWAC aircraft at 35,000ft, they can see all of "the

Posted Images

On 13/10/2021 at 10:05, The Bounty Bar Kid said:

I don't take anything up in fear, I am my own person, far more intelligent than the average person and am always measured in my decisions. I don't do things on a whim.

This is brilliant

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, davey_83 said:

I will just say, you don't understand the situation in front of you and your post confirms as such.

You only needed to say this bit. It covers this whole thread and the psychology of conspiracy theory believers I posted about above.

Case closed. Cuff ‘em boys.

• Like 2

Each to their own and all that.

My sister worked in Winchester covid ward during the peak, neighbours opposite passing away from covid,  brother in law has been seriously ill with covid since Feb this year, a few of my customers suffering from long covid - this is all the data I needed to get vaccinated.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
5 hours ago, Lynchyy said:

This is brilliant

Yeah well his comment of "See it isn't the evidence we believe, but dogma. Your pride won't let you think anything other than the narrative you've taken up out of fear." annoyed me.

Also it's true 😝

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid
  • Like 1

I have a question pending above with @docwra and in the meantime, genuine question as im yet to hear a good argument. 

Ive had covid 19 so now have natural immunity, what benefit would the vaccine be to me? Baring in mind the vulnerable in our community have been fully vaccinated. 

35 minutes ago, Ekona said:

Exactly the same as if you hadn’t had Covid. 

I don't understand, in one situation you have immunity and the other you don't. All a vaccine looks to do is give you immunity to the virus in question. 

Question remains.....

fotor_1634242531579.jpg.0453372b4a9dd9ea84562aedd29ced56.jpg

Edited by davey_83

So it’ll make you less likely to get it, less likely to die if you do get it, and less likely to pass it on. Any immunity you may have from having had a variant of it before is increased by having the vaccine. 

No vaccines give 100% immunity, but I’m sure you knew that already. 

9 minutes ago, Ekona said:

So it’ll make you less likely to get it, less likely to die if you do get it, and less likely to pass it on. Any immunity you may have from having had a variant of it before is increased by having the vaccine. 

No vaccines give 100% immunity, but I’m sure you knew that already. 

Can't you present a study to confirm your statement? Please also note, no vaccine currently is tailored to Delta whereby natural immunity is for those having caught covid since Jan 21. 

On the basis that there are instances of re-infection:

2 hours ago, davey_83 said:

Ive had covid 19 so now have natural immunity

4 minutes ago, davey_83 said:

Delta whereby natural immunity is for those having caught covid since Jan 21. 

Present your study(ies) to confirm your statements.

If I have to present a study to show that once you've had covid you have natural immunity, there a much greater issue here that covid. 

I'll answer ANY question you like, however I've asked a question and this far awaiting a answer with backup. 

17 minutes ago, davey_83 said:

Can't you present a study to confirm your statement? Please also note, no vaccine currently is tailored to Delta whereby natural immunity is for those having caught covid since Jan 21. 

Nope, no case study from me on that. I’ll just cite it and leave you to go do your own homework. 

Irritating, isn’t it? And also you know yourself your own statement is wrong, given that there have been many cases of people catching Covid twice. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, davey_83 said:

I'll answer ANY question you like, however I've asked a question and this far awaiting a answer with backup. 

You haven't answered a single question in this entire thread! :lol::lol:

10 minutes ago, davey_83 said:

If I have to present a study to show that once you've had covid you have natural immunity, there a much greater issue here that covid.

Humour me. If it's such common knowledge, you shouldn't find it difficult.

My question remains........ 18+ months into this and this information isn't readily available.

You mean PCR said you had covid twice...... 🤣 

Edited by davey_83
  • Haha 1

There is one study which shows natural immunity is better than vaccination but it's in the pre-print stage and won't be published as it's been ripped to shreds for cherry picking to get the results they wanted to show.

Imperial College are currently undergoing a study into this and it only started back in August 2021.

13 minutes ago, davey_83 said:

My question remains........ 18+ months into this and this information isn't readily available.

You mean PCR said you have covid twice...... 🤣 

Funnily enough it wasn't a primary concern for them whilst this has all been going on.

1 minute ago, The Bounty Bar Kid said:

Funnily enough it wasn't a primary concern for them whilst this has all been going on.

I get that, however in the time it took to develop vaccines natural immunity could have also been studied early doors given the vast amount of history we have on natural immunity to viruses such as Sars Cov 1. Immunity having been shown to last 17+yrs. 

When has it ever been medical practice to give someone a vaccine if they've had prior natural immunity? 

https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.abf4063

CONCLUSION

Substantial immune memory is generated after COVID-19, involving all four major types of immune memory. About 95% of subjects retained immune memory at ~6 months after infection. Circulating antibody titers were not predictive of T cell memory. Thus, simple serological tests for SARS-CoV-2 antibodies do not reflect the richness and durability of immune memory to SARS-CoV-2. 

*6 months was the window of testing
18 hours ago, davey_83 said:

How can you say lockdowns reduced deaths if both the 1st lockdown and major peak in deaths occurred at the same time? 

Pray tell, if it wasnt the lockdowns that reduced the number of deaths from Covid (or something non specific that isnt Covid as youve also suggested) by 92%, what do you think it was? The wind changing direction ? People breathing through their ears? Uri Geller?

Im sorry but this getting ridiculous. A givernment report was released 4 days ago that found locking down a week earlier would have cut the death toll by "at least half", this was also the finding of Imperial College in June. 

Countries that locked down more quickly undeniably had less deaths than the UK, South Korea with similar population and density have still only had 2,600 deaths against our 130K (and rising)

But the bit thats really, really,really stupid ......... of course deaths peaked just after lockdown was introduced, it takes time to show symptoms and no-one dies immediately from Covid, theres also a lag in reporting.

Surely with your medical experience and rEsEaRcH you must know that?

lockdown_feature_chart_2_tHAQcgO.png

How can you argue with that, unless youre a complete moron? Oh, sorry, I forgot, youve proven that beyond doubt over the last few pages. 

Sources:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-could-saved-thousands-25190603
https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-more-than-20-000-lives-could-have-been-saved-if-first-lockdown-was-introduced-a-week-earlier-report-says-12340094
https://fullfact.org/health/can-we-believe-lockdown-sceptics/

Go on, tell me that Fullfact are wrong. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, davey_83 said:

I get that, however in the time it took to develop vaccines natural immunity could have also been studied early doors given the vast amount of history we have on natural immunity to viruses

Jesus wept.

Rather than spend the time developing vaccines that have proven immensely effective and have allowed the world to return to any level of normality, arguably the most successfully medical project of all time  ........... they should actually have done something else? 

Once again, Jesus wept. 

Edited by docwra
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, docwra said:

Jesus wept.

Rather than spend the time developing vaccines that have proven immensely effective and have allowed the world to return to any level of normality, arguably the most successfully medical project of all time  ........... they should actually have done something else? 

Once again, Jesus wept. 

Clear indication you don't understand basic English, i said 'also' meaning in addition not instead of. I will now cease from conversation with you as your not coming at this from a honest place, as demonstrated above - all the best.

Edited by davey_83
Typo error
25 minutes ago, davey_83 said:

Clear indication you don't under basic English, i said 'also' meaning in addition not instead of. I will now cease from conversation with you as your not coming at this from a honest place, as demonstrated above - all the best.

So after all of your posting and telling people they are wrong youre calling it a day over a single word? :lol:

In fact my post was intimating that "also" would mean less time and effort devoted to developing and testing vaccines.
Theres a lot of research that "also" could have been done but the people that actually know what they are doing focused on the vaccine which was undoubtedly the right thing to do - if it works why would you bother wasting resources looking into anything else? 
In fact why would anyone even suggest researching another solution unless they were being deliberately obtuse? 

I "also" notice youve totally ignored the post above, cant think why :lol:

Admit it, youve been rinsed, youve run out of bullshit but you cant admit youre wrong now youre this deep. 

Edited by docwra
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, davey_83 said:

You mean PCR said you have covid twice...... 🤣 

So, no you can’t provide the data then?

Well, what an unexpected outcome that is… :lol: :lol:

• Haha 1

Well that's been a fun catch up, good grief.

In terms of data for FYI the Kings College has been running the Zoe app on over 4m+ users, yes there will be biases to who uses the app and data logging but some findings here - its clear you can catch it more than once from the data, that really isn't in dispute. It does though suggest vaccinations increase protection over and above natural immunity if you had already caught COVID, and the number is pretty significant.

https://covid.joinzoe.com/post/do-i-need-a-covid-vaccine-if-ive-had-covid#part_2

For some that are anti-vaxxers the 65% ongoing protection is enough in their mind, whilst others might be much happier with the 80%-95% number by having a vaccine.