Everyone should watch this re Covid 19

I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE ARGUING FOR :bang:

For the love of god, stop quoting random stuff and answer what is the simplest f***ing question in the entire thread. What is your point? 

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On a lighter note, At least we're not like Brazil, Scaring the kids with a vaccination mascot that's a cross between Mike Myers and a KKK member!

I just want to say that in my professional medical opinion, I totally agree that covid isn't real. FYI My credentials are that I used to play operation as a kid and always won 🥇 Mic drop 🎤

I like this analogy, it works quite well.  The medical profession, the scientists, the people actually studying this virus are flying along in an AWAC aircraft at 35,000ft, they can see all of "the

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ekona said:

I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE ARGUING FOR :bang:

For the love of god, stop quoting random stuff and answer what is the simplest f***ing question in the entire thread. What is your point? 

If one didn't know any better (and I don't, I can't find any YouTube videos to tell me), one could be mistaken for believing that he is simply opening the anti-vaxxer's guide at a random page each time he logs on and simply posts what he sees in front of him.

I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out he didn't actually believe any of this rubbish himself and he's simply trolling for attention. It would certainly explain why he won't (or can't) answer any questions, even the really simple ones.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, ShortPaul said:

Can't believe this thread is still going, pointless in my eyes, what is it going to achieve at the end of the day? 

Woah, hold up! If we applied that sort of thinking around here, no one would post anything (other than directing people to Alex for parts, of course). :lol:

• Haha 3

If davey_83 is an anti-vaxxer, and I’m as far in the dark as to anyone what this thread is all about, anti-vaxxers have no place on here or anywhere IMO.

Took the outlaws for their top up vaccine and flu jab on Saturday night and my son in law (NHS MHT), gets his booster and flu jab today, their all happy to get their vaccines, in fact I don’t know anyone who isn’t.

if it’s doubting deaths of anyone with Covid, he needs banned, the end!  

I get that there there are people who’ve died an ‘excess’ death where Covid was not the cause, but they had a positive test in the previous 28 days and were counted in the Covid death numbers and, if that’s the point then yes ok, partly correct.

No sure what I’m saying here, except, anti-vaxxers don’t take the vaccine, any vaccine, don’t advocate that there’s some sort of conspiracy about it, you take your chances, Darwinism will do the rest.

4 hours ago, The G Man said:

If davey_83 is an anti-vaxxer, and I’m as far in the dark as to anyone what this thread is all about, anti-vaxxers have no place on here or anywhere IMO.

Took the outlaws for their top up vaccine and flu jab on Saturday night and my son in law (NHS MHT), gets his booster and flu jab today, their all happy to get their vaccines, in fact I don’t know anyone who isn’t.

if it’s doubting deaths of anyone with Covid, he needs banned, the end!  

I get that there there are people who’ve died an ‘excess’ death where Covid was not the cause, but they had a positive test in the previous 28 days and were counted in the Covid death numbers and, if that’s the point then yes ok, partly correct.

No sure what I’m saying here, except, anti-vaxxers don’t take the vaccine, any vaccine, don’t advocate that there’s some sort of conspiracy about it, you take your chances, Darwinism will do the rest. 

Possibly a fruitful discussion to be had...... 

What is your animosity towards the unvaccinated and what risk to you do they pose? I will accept emotional reasons however data driven has a greater currency. 

Edited by davey_83
39 minutes ago, davey_83 said:

... the unvaccinated... what risk to you do they pose?

That you don't know this - or rather, that you're pretending not to know this - tells everyone everything they need to know about your "research".

• Like 2
7 hours ago, davey_83 said:

Possibly a fruitful discussion to be had...... 

What is your animosity towards the unvaccinated and what risk to you do they pose? I will accept emotional reasons however data driven has a greater currency. 

I’m at a loss to where my animosity is to unvaccinated people?  

Animosity towards anti-vaxxers aplenty tho.

Straight question, are you an anti-vaxxer?

You’re up a cul de sac with your ramblings, unable to extract yourself from a position that you cannot explain and no one knows what your point is.

If you are able, sum up your point in 10 words or less..........  

Both my two young girls have had all their jabs prior to the last couple of years for flu as mentioned previously, made our youngest really poorly. Also it's not absolutely necessary to have the nasal spray, it's optional. I don't agree with the notion of jab everyone with a brand new style of vaccine, a one size fits all fingers crossed it'll be ok affair. 

Well an cv unvaccinated person generally speaking, is going to be an anti covid vaxxer.

Ok, same question towards an anti covid vaxxer? 

My point: It's a narrative.

My position: from its origin, to the way it's tested for and how subsequent deaths *unrelated are tallied, MSM appetite for fear *proven recently, unwarranted lockdowns, jab everyone approach, coercion tactics and mandates all stinks on each account. 

Edited by davey_83
23 hours ago, davey_83 said:

Wrong again.

I believe the short lived antibodies have been the measure for protection on purpose to promote vaccines.

The genetic similarities between Sars covid 1 and 2 being 79%, what must the genetic differences between current variants minimal at a guess.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33681535/

We present an analysis and comparison study of genetic variants and mutations of about 1200 genomes of SARS-CoV-2 virus sampled across the first seven months of 2020.

https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m3563

B cells produce antibodies, but B cells are regulated by T cells, and while T cells and antibodies both respond to viruses in the body, T cells do so on infected cells, whereas antibodies help prevent cells from being infected.

T cell studies have received scant media attention, in contrast to research on antibodies, which seem to dominate the news

But T cell studies allow for a substantially different, more optimistic, interpretation. In the Singapore study, for example, SARS-CoV-1 reactive T cells were found in SARS patients 17 years after infection. “Our findings also raise the possibility that long lasting T cells generated after infection with related viruses may be able to protect against, or modify the pathology caused by, infection with SARS-CoV-2,”8 the investigators wrote.

Screenshot_20211012-090935-219.png.43e13186e0521a3884aeced20fa520e6.png

What a load of croc. I think I'm going to give up with you. You seem to have copied and pasted your argument. Probably from some anti vaccine forum.

I also disagree with it. Immensely. I want to question the big holes in your argument but from what I've read so far, you don't answer questions with answers. Just more questions or dumb statements.

What a load of croc published study from British Medical Journal - Huh?! Double down 101 right there. 

See it isn't the evidence we believe, but dogma. Your pride won't let you think anything other than the narrative you've taken up out of fear.

115874141_Screenshot_20211001-111457-1922.png.105116bcddf1055556a597153479fa2c.png

4 minutes ago, davey_83 said:

What a load of croc published study from British Medical Journal - Huh?! Double down 101 right there. 

See it isn't the evidence we believe, but dogma. Your pride won't let you think anything other than the narrative you've taken up out of fear.

115874141_Screenshot_20211001-111457-1922.png.105116bcddf1055556a597153479fa2c.png

Blah blah blah. The bmj article may have it merits but I won't 100% believe something written by a journalist who has no medical background whatsoever no matter who publishes it. It is an interesting argument which is all I can say. But not conclusive proof.

Also you said "The genetic similarities between Sars covid 1 and 2 being 79%, what must the genetic differences between current variants minimal at a guess."

Well 21% is a huge amount. We're 61% similar to a field mouse with regards to DNA. People need to really understand what percentages mean/represent before throwing them around.

The last bit about t cells, are you trying to say that due to a study on Sars 1, that showed t cells were still present 17 years later, that helps prove that immunity will last from having COVID-19?

I'd beg to differ, I know many people who've had it twice. I used to work for a care home up until 30th June 2021 and I now work for the other side of the business, which is a private hospital. The group own 9 care homes, and I was responsible for tracking and managing COVID results in our one which had 100+ staff and ~56 residents. I went to work every day and had no choice like you said to be able to work from home or take furlough.

• Like 1

"See it isn't the evidence we believe, but dogma. Your pride won't let you think anything other than the narrative you've taken up out of fear."

Btw I was anti vaccine before I realised it's a dumb idea to be anti it. I wasn't anti it for other people but believed I was healthy enough to get over it etc so I didn't need it. I did loads of research into it, and changed my mind.

I don't take anything up in fear, I am my own person, far more intelligent than the average person and am always measured in my decisions. I don't do things on a whim.

Look, I've never met you before - no hard feelings. 

All anyone can do is gauge the best course of action from their understanding of the terrain. 

• Haha 1
On 12/10/2021 at 11:53, ShortPaul said:

Can't believe this thread is still going, pointless in my eyes, what is it going to achieve at the end of the day? 

Further divide amongst the common folk just like Brexit. 

22 hours ago, The G Man said:

If you are able, sum up your point in 10 words or less..........  

It doesn’t matter what the 10 words are on any conspiracy, all of them are about the same thing. It could be moon landings, JFK, shape shifting lizards, flat earth, hollow earth, Elvis was an alien, MMR gives you autism, aliens built the pyramids, you name it. People who believe in any one conspiracy are more likely to believe in any other conspiracy, even where they directly contradict one another; like people who believe conspiracies that Diana was murdered, but also believe Diana is still alive.

Much of it comes down to not fitting in with other social norms and seeking out like minded individuals with whom you might better mix. Watch the flat earth Netflix doco, mostly they’re just looking for friends, the rest are looking to make money and be “influential”. If 95 people in 100 make mundane chat about a topic and you state your agreeing view, you blend in. This is acceptable, even desirable, for some. For others it’s not. Taking the opportunity to state a position that differs from the 95, places you in the special group, immediately elevating oneself above all of the 95, whilst also placing you in a smaller social group you can more easily feel part of and valued by. People who’ve been exposed to pro-conspiracy content have been shown to be unaware they had been influenced and had effectively re-written their memory, to say they already believed the conspiracy, before they were persuaded. Curiously, narcissists are more likely to believe in conspiracies. The multitude of dissenting voices only reinforces their “informed” view that they’re better than the rest and under appreciated by society. This also makes them harder to reason with, because any contradictory evidence is dismissed as “what they told the stupid people”.

Obviously the irony is that it has the exact opposite effect, as more and more evidence disproves a theory, people supporting it seem more and more ridiculous to non-believers. Further diminishing the believer’s ability to achieve social goals and feel valued, listened to and appreciated.  

How best to reverse this? Start advocating for a new conspiracy obviously. ”This one will be the one that really shows them. I’ve been saying it all along. They should have listened to me years ago”.

And so it goes on…

• Like 3
22 hours ago, davey_83 said:

All anyone can do is gauge the best course of action from their understanding of the terrain. 

I like this analogy, it works quite well. 

The medical profession, the scientists, the people actually studying this virus are flying along in an AWAC aircraft at 35,000ft, they can see all of "the terrain". 

Youre standing in a 5 foot deep hole wearing blinkers but somehow think youre in a better position to judge "the terrain" than they are. 

• Haha 4
11 hours ago, Stutopia said:

It doesn’t matter what the 10 words are on any conspiracy, all of them are about the same thing. It could be moon landings, JFK, shape shifting lizards, flat earth, hollow earth, Elvis was an alien, MMR gives you autism, aliens built the pyramids, you name it. People who believe in any one conspiracy are more likely to believe in any other conspiracy, even where they directly contradict one another; like people who believe conspiracies that Diana was murdered, but also believe Diana is still alive.

I will just say, you don't understand the situation in front of you and your post confirms as such. Yes you are partly correct, in terms of traditional conspiracy theorists. They're not a space agency workers, or murder investigators, geologist, doctors, historians so not trained in the area they are trying to dance in or best placed to try and truly understand those matters above. 

On the subject matter however you have literally tens of thousands of medical professionals stepping forward to say the government's action aren't inline with the data. You have experienced medical professionals trained in virology standing up to say masks don't work, lockdowns won't work, vaccines won't end the virus, all long before each of those points are later realised. Tens of thousands of frontline health care workers saying not to the jab in one state alone in the US.

So what you have to do in your mind, is say every single physician or health care worker that hasn't fallen into line is a crazy whack job with an axle to grind. That's where you fall short as science isn't a consensus. Because the vast majority says X actually doesn't mean X is true. 

Galileo went against the entire scientific community akin to what's happening now and we know how that story went. I'm not comparing Galileo to conspiracy theorists, however pointing out those who shout loudest or control the narrative aren't necessarily right. 

Edited by davey_83
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, davey_83 said:

You have experienced medical professionals trained in virology standing up to say masks don't work, lockdowns won't work, vaccines won't end the virus, all long before each of those points are later realised.

I really should leave it alone but its like a perpetual car crash that you have to keep looking back at  ........... :lol:

Are you really claiming that lockdowns and vaccines dont work? Really? 

You realise youre 5 pages into posting graphs and data showing massive reductions in cases/hospitalisations/deaths following lockdown and the vaccine coming online ......... but the reductions are actually something else?

Alright, I’ll say it;

That popular opinion was wrong once does not equate to all popular opinions being wrong.

The mere concept that one must lead to the other is textbook conspiracy theorists little-picture thinking.

will just say, you don't understand the situation in front of you and your post(s) confirms as much. ;)

Edited by ilogikal1

Why is everyone 'right' but the anti vax is wrong? Who gave anybody 100% of the information?

I'm sitting here with 2 vaccines, but not a care in the world what anybody thinks of my decision other than my close family and friends.

I hope all the people suggesting not getting the vaccine is putting the venerable at risk, are the same people who turn up and get a flu jab each year. Its the same principal. Yet here I am sat between both, cause I never get the Flu vaccine.

It was always going to be a dodgy thread . . . 

• Like 2