Radiator fans repair or replace

Adamlm93

Hi everyone 

I have been reading through the forums and trying to find out what to do about my radiator fans.
one side has completely stopped working passenger side on uk model I believe it to be for the air on and over certain temps.

I origanlly ordered the mishimoto fan shroud but it never got delivered and after reading around it’s apparently extremely loud 

I nearly opted to buy a new motor and replace it but I came across this NRF 47303 fan replacement and this is what I have now ordered.
do you think this will be ok the car hasn’t really overheated since the fan went off I was going to
order genuine fans from tourqen but they are £450 
this does seem way cheaper but also close to the mishimoto price hopefully without the noise has anyone tried these nrf or any advice or help I appreciate.
Link to the fan I bought 
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-NRF-Engine-Cooling-Radiator-Fan-47303-/192949445352?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l6249& mkrid=710-127635-2958-0
cheers
adam

Why not just refurb your oem motors?

They usually only fail due to carbon build up which is extremely simple to fix, and it's not difficult to remove the fan shroud.

I did this a few years ago and they've been absolutely fine ever since.