Headlamp condensation and Headlight Blown

Buscemi

Hi All, new 350z owner here. I have a problem with my passenger side headlamp having condensation and I'm guessing that has blown the headlight. I'm loathe to just replace the headlight as I'm assuming it will just blow again. There is a fair amount of condensation in there but on a hot day it disappears........................only to reappear the next morning.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated 🙂

Possibly the seal has failed around the headlight or there may be a crack in the lens.

When I wet sanded mine I saw a small crack.

Water would get in if I accidentally pointed a pressure washer too close when washing the car.

I've put a clear vinyl wrap on now to prevent it going cloudy AND it's stopped water getting in.

Screenshot_2021-09-21-20-50-21-796_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Thanks for the response, Headphones 👍. I guess it will be best to remove the headlight and closely inspect seals and for cracks. Is it easy to remove? Sorry, I've driven company cars for the last 30 years so not used to 'getting my hands dirty' but I'm certainly willing and quite looking forward to having a go. Are there any guides on the forum? Anything to watch out for? Don't want to embark on a repair and end up making things 10x worse.