Ace 2022 Looking Ahead

Payco

• 3 months later...

yes saw on the Ace Cafe Calendar of Events we are booked in for 11th June starting 11am is that a bit later than last year, have certainly enjoyed previous years hopefully will not miss turning this time as bugger to turn around once you have. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 20/09/2021 at 13:36, Payco said:

Early bird catches the worm… I have just booked our annual Ace Cafe meet for Sat June 11th 2022. This is always a very popular meet and Ace are busy so it’s in the diary nice and early.

Just a thought in advance Martin, but if there's going to be a rendezvous at Cobham services again could it be a bit earlier? I can't recall what time we met and set off last year (10 ish at least) but the mid morning M25 traffic was a nightmare.

I reckon a strict 09:30 departure would see us at the Ace not a lot before 11:00 anyway.

• Like 1

Heathrow exit just hell....Shame youre on the inner M25. If you were on the outside id say go through Windsor/Ascot/Slough Better roads and get on the M40 and its plain sailing till you hit the 40 all the way to Hanger Lane. 

Traffic getting off A40 onto the A406 another car park with lots of idiot drivers. Since youre all in a convoy youll have to sit in it unless you leave at 8-9. 

49 minutes ago, GranTurismoEra said:

Heathrow exit just hell....Shame youre on the inner M25. If you were on the outside id say go through Windsor/Ascot/Slough Better roads and get on the M40 and its plain sailing till you hit the 40 all the way to Hanger Lane. 

Traffic getting off A40 onto the A406 another car park with lots of idiot drivers. Since youre all in a convoy youll have to sit in it unless you leave at 8-9. 

I think we did M40/A40 actually. Couldn't face it on the way back so cut down  over Kew Bridge, then A316 to the M3, M25.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...