Modified 05' 350z GT *pic heavy

davey_83

11 hours ago, ballistic said:

Looking lovely. Nice fitment. Im still loving mine too, its on axle stands at the moment while the bumpers away. Getting withdrawal symptoms.

You made those skirts yourself right?

Cheers pal. Soon be back on the road no doubt.

Yeah made myself, might look to redo them as been on a few years now. Will go for gloss black wrap this time. 

https://www.350z-uk.com/topic/111683-db-nissan-350z-gt-05/?do=findComment&comment=1677658

Edited by davey_83

14 hours ago, davey_83 said:

848692245_IMG_20210915_132923919_HDR2.jpg.0fdcda8c1bcde5cf0434c5cb718ce434.jpg

The rear quarter used to be my favourite view of the 350z but I'm really feeling this angled shot of the front quarter.

Maybe it's the way the new splitter highlights the contours of the bumper and the wing, who knows but all the sameB)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

yea that angle really shows off the front arch and the way it continues into the front bumper

Do you happen to have a guide on those skirts? i have a plastic/double glazing shop near me. thinking of asking if they can cut me some stuff to a provided template

Edited by ballistic

2 hours ago, ballistic said:

yea that angle really shows off the front arch and the way it continues into the front bumper

Do you happen to have a guide on those skirts? i have a plastic/double glazing shop near me. thinking of asking if they can cut me some stuff to a provided template

Yeah, aches are so phat!!! Love it. 

No guide other than measure, cut, wrap and screw. You can get black uPVC suffix boards which is common now so one less step.

2 hours ago, Andy_Muxlow said:

Stunning pictures Dave as always. This car is a credit to you and stunning.

Cheers pal, not bad for a daily DE 😄

• Haha 1