Tax bracket

Lauren_Davinaz

7 hours ago, Andy_Muxlow said:

I have a Rev-Up and it is the same tax as my 370z was. But as above I think it’s worth it as these are cracking cars. I also pay by dd. I have left the fold 2 times before and have come back again and again. Suppose I must be a zed yo-yo :lol::lol: I really love them…

That is good to know 😅 and yh I can honestly relate! Was going to buy a 370z before but you just can not beat the look of a 350z 🥺

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Willsy1980 said:

Don't care if they make it £3000 a year, im keeping mine and doing all I can to offset the green fleet :lol:

Greta and the gang are in for the long haul if theyre trying to meet net zero emissions. A lot of talk of banning polluting cars from town centers across Europe. UK tries to set an example meanwhile the Germans still operate a high speed unlimited autobahn 🤣🤣

Post 2030 most performance ICE cars will be worth a lot more than they are today. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, GranTurismoEra said:

Post 2030 most performance ICE cars will be worth a lot more than they are today. 

Hurrah :thumbs: ... I hope I make it to 2030 (at least the kids will benefit if I don't)

Edited by ATTAK Z
  • Haha 4

On 05/09/2021 at 20:16, ATTAK Z said:

Hurrah :thumbs: ... I hope I make it to 2030 (at least the kids will benefit if I don't)

Salad bowl for breakfast, pomegranates and watermelon for lunch. Occasional juicing with a juicer. Long walks in yorkshire country. Light dinner, washed down with alkaline water(not a scam). Youll be fine!

• Haha 2