Cheap exhaust (cobra, scorpion)

Cornwall-Bow

12 minutes ago, ShortPaul said:

Tale me about it

True that I keep trying to weigh up going for a second hand premium exhaust that's probably on its last legs or pulling the trigger on a sub £400 ebay masterpiece that probably won't even fit on my car. Bottom line I think I just need to save :bang:

9 hours ago, Cornwall-Bow said:

True that I keep trying to weigh up going for a second hand premium exhaust that's probably on its last legs or pulling the trigger on a sub £400 ebay masterpiece that probably won't even fit on my car. Bottom line I think I just need to save :bang:

Exactly my thoughts when I was looking to replace mine too. I didn't really want to spend 1k+ on an exhaust but I couldn't be arsed with something that didn't fit well or would need replacing again after a few years.

went with the invidia gemini and torqen high flow cats in the end. Perfect fit, great sound, and brilliant long lasting quality :D

Jas your exhaust failed at the common flange between back box and mid pipe?

You can get this repaired fairly cheap at a exhaust place.

Or has your y-pipe failed at the flexis?

Mine was failing at both.

It's worth phoning your local exhaust place.

My local Scorpion dealer managed to supply and fit both a Scorpion y pipe and cat back exhaust cheaper than me sourcing them from eBay suppliers. Was about £740 all in with a lifetime warranty too!