Once the VX220 is gone...

coldel

4 hours ago, coldel said:

The cleaning up bit I can do...I am also finding myself looking at RS5's but almost feel like I am cheating going for a big modern V8. I think if I go German it would be an E46 M3.

An E46 is a great car, no doubt, but the E92 is even better. Gives you that incredible V8 as well, the likes of which we'll never see again.

2 hours ago, Ekona said:

An E46 is a great car, no doubt, but the E92 is even better. Gives you that incredible V8 as well, the likes of which we'll never see again.

+1 on that, an awesome vehicle in every way.  Bonus is that normal sized adults or huge 9 year olds fit in the rear seats no probs :thumbs:

One of the best cars I’ve ever driven

13 minutes ago, coldel said:

I would also rather walk...that and living in London driving a diesel is not a healthy mix.

Do they actually let diesels into London anymore now?! :lol:

Surely everyone has an electric car down there by now! :D

17 minutes ago, coldel said:

It already is a second car, we have a Qashqai for family duties.

Living extremely north of the “liberal elite”, I’d rather not have any propulsion than run one of them :lol:

Wonder where the V8 petrol beemer sits in the “liberal elite” London :bangin:  still you n Dan can walk together tae the bus stop :teeth:

Get an Aygo 

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Deposit taken on the car, so its going to be gone by the middle of the week...

So I am wondering if I hold back a little while, try buy something else in the winter when prices fall back a bit and supply outstrips demand