Got any underbody rust protection tips?

ballistic

Going to have the car up on the lift in a few days. Wanted to do some protection while im under there. Its reasonably clean for its age and mostly just surface rust. But i want to take some steps to keep it that way.

I am planning to clean away any surface rust and use  Bilt Hamber SC-50 for cavities. And for exposed metal surfaces (such as W brace) i will use BH Dynax-UC or maybe BH Electrox, not sure which is  more appropriate.

Just wondering if others who have done this have any tips for areas to look out for, or must do's while im under there? Or any advice on products etc

I feel like 4 hours isn't enough time so you would have to be very selective about what you tackle.

E.g kidney brackets are usual suspects for rust but there's a chance they will put up a fight removing them.

So cleaning out your arch lips if you can is a good idea too because they like to rust on the arches, also the rear arches fronts have these stupid plastic cover trims which collect muck/ water and start to cause rust issues like pictured, so I’d get in there and have a look at that, here’s a few pics of mine after I treated them 

D2B7DFE4-3254-4293-84E1-FEA9CE4E61F4.jpeg

4ED1757B-F5DF-4E99-AEA8-66C92B9BD9B9.jpeg

021AC8B5-16E3-43D2-9C2F-D7373D31FA54.jpeg

74D802BF-BC8B-40BD-A8B1-3AD44E7A6D6B.jpeg

3B6C6C8C-FF0D-4F72-9CD6-DCD3F98ED9CF.jpeg