someone is having a laugh

stevezzz

Its the covid price. I have spoke to so many people recently that have had a car a couple of years and have just sold it for more than they paid (all manner of cars) that being said, does seem way OTT but like everything in life, its value is what someone is willing to pay for it. 

On 30/08/2021 at 09:33, G1en said:

Its the covid price. I have spoke to so many people recently that have had a car a couple of years and have just sold it for more than they paid (all manner of cars) that being said, does seem way OTT but like everything in life, its value is what someone is willing to pay for it. 

Yep - I paid £38.5k for my Mustang brand new 3.5 years ago.  I did 18k miles in it and sold it back to Evans Halshaw a couple of months ago for £36k (and sold all my mods separately for another £2.5k!), and its now up for sale on Auto Trader for £38.1k! Crazy times. 

Edited by marzman

Good time to sell, as long as you can hold off on buying for another few months. I'm selling mine up, but looking for a 370z OR 135i. So im selling now and waiting for the prices to come down. If they don't, it looks like another stink leasing Qashqai's and Jukes again.

3 hours ago, Lynchyy said:

Good time to sell, as long as you can hold off on buying for another few months. I'm selling mine up, but looking for a 370z OR 135i. So im selling now and waiting for the prices to come down. If they don't, it looks like another stink leasing Qashqai's and Jukes again.

I bought an auto M235i three years ago. I expect the more practical M135i will be similar. I take it you mean the older M135i and not the 4 cylinder replacement. You drive one you will not be disappointed. You will realise why we thought all BMW drivers were W@nkers. They are just such good cars. Be carful thought the BMW engine at redline is smoother than the VQHR at 4000 rpm. It lacks a feeling of speed on the motorway. I did not know this until I read into it but a 6 inline straight is a naturally balanced geometry where a V 6 is not.

• Like 1