General help

Rob74

After looking for ages I finally bought a 370 nismo but after a short time I started getting a couple of issues..

The one that's concerning is changing gear from1st to 2nd I get a clunk sounds like from the back of the car all other gears are fine and coming down the box it's fine to the cars only done 37k so hardly high mileage....?also noticed it needs a top up power steering fluid and was going to get some car lube which on ones the compatible one or what's your advice as going to a motor factor for it 

Hi Rob,

The clunk could be a number of things, the transmissions tend to be a little bit loud on these anyway so it may not even be a cause for concern. If you manage to get some videos of it, drop me a PM or us a WhatsApp message and I'll have a look into it for you.

Power steering fluid needs 1L if you're doing a flush: https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/370z/powertrain/fluids/45100-370z-z34-nissan-oem-genuine-power-steering-fluid-12-oz-bottle-999mp-ag000p.html - These are 340ml bottles so you'd need 3x of these. We're all out at the moment but it should only be a few days until we can get some more in. 

If you have any other questions let me know!