370z or 135i

Lynchyy

135 is more modern and ive heard a lot of noise about tuning capabilities. They tend to be loose at the rear. 

The 370 offers more enthusiast drive for those not chasing luxury or numbers. Also get the feel good factor when out and about and wanting to go for a drive 

Depends what youre after.

• Like 1

My brother had an M135i beemer and he has got rid of it for a Focus ST as it was a little soulless after a couple of years. It was a complete missile though. after an upgraded exhaust and intercooler and air filter, it was pushing 380-400bhp. I had my 370z and I prefer the Zed. But just my opinion.

Actual 135i or M135i, how old?

Ive got an E82 135i and I cant see where the 370 is better other than the way it looks, F20's are pretty damn good too. 
A few minor mods on the Bimmer (LCA's, ARB's, cheeky map) and it becomes a LOT better, the older ones are starting to go up in value too :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, docwra said:

Actual 135i or M135i, how old?

Ive got an E82 135i and I cant see where the 370 is better other than the way it looks, F20's are pretty damn good too. 
A few minor mods on the Bimmer (LCA's, ARB's, cheeky map) and it becomes a LOT better, the older ones are starting to go up in value too :)

A 135i (Not M135). Around 08 (N54 Engine) to 2010 (N55 Engine)

Edited by Lynchyy

6 hours ago, Umster said:

If you need the rear seats, BMW. 

If you want attention and a novelty, 370Z.

Owned both, much prefer the Z personally. 

The seats would come in handy. I have a 350 at the minute, so its manageable. But looking to upgrade within next 2 weeks

21 hours ago, Lynchyy said:

A 135i (Not M135). Around 08 (N54 Engine) to 2010 (N55 Engine)

Ive got an 08 N54, regardless of anything else with a bigger IC and hiflow cats it did 430hp/550lb/ft after a remap, in the real world thats on par with a 997 Turbo or F10 M5, its pretty terrifying TBH :lol:

Babybmw.net is the best site for them, although theres a lot of owners of newer cars asking about windscreen wipers or preferred driving mode theres a few guys with some pretty nice E82's. 
I had 200SX's before a Z33 and always described the Z as a step forward in terms of driving dynamics as it just did everything better, the E82 is a step forward from a Z IMO :thumbs: